BAN GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY ON MINORS? πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ₯πŸš‘ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
FscsylraAAADBBM.jpeg.jpg

You have to be 16 to get a Driver's Permit.
You have to be 18 (in most states in America) to be able to be classified as an adult.
You have to be 21 to be allowed to buy/drink alcohol.
You have to be 25 in order to rent a vehicle.

But, you can get a life-changing surgery and chemical alterations when you are barely pubescent, let alone completing puberty

GhostDragon

Rookie

I don't agree with much of what Jordan Peterson babbles on about, and I don't really like him in general for the most part, but I think he's spot on with his opinion on gender reassignment surgery on minors. I agree with his perspective 100%. Castration and mastectomies on children is just preposterous and should be illegal. If this is something someone wants to do as an adult, so be it - but keep kids out of the operating room for such insanity.

Its fcking proposterous. Wtf. Who the hell comes up with destroying their own children. Someone or some faction is turning America upside down. If an adult , thats your business. But only a sick psycho demon will warp the mind of a child.🀬🀬🀬

Abso-fucking-lutely. And jail any parent(s) who encourage toddlers and infants to be their non-birth gender, especially the queer parents who want the kid to 'be like them'. Completely disgusting and it's gone completely off the rails! Butf you say anything, you're transphobic, etc.

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
Have any you liberals on this thread woken up yet or are you still woke and defending child molesters and abusive parents?

This whole trans agenda is the work of Satan. Like if u agree

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
He's an angel of God
All of existance to include the entire gamut of Angels whether referred to as Angel or Demon are of God & all "work" for God if you will. As for why, it's due to the nature (of this type discourse). It literally just falls under Abaddon's purview &/or "office" if you will as it is their area of expertise & how Abaddon serves humanity.

Back