BAN GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY ON MINORS? 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️🏥🚑 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ericjay76

Lurker
I
Probably gone some hate for this one but who cares! The world started crumbling when peoples rights started expanding. The old people always said too much of a good thing turns bad in the end. Human race needs to be ruled with a very strong hand especially in this day and age.
Social media has created a devalued world in the last 10 years thanks too media and dumb ass idiots who think they know what is FREEDOM!
I agree with your comment. It's kinda like give an in inch that inch turns into another etc? I could fuckin go on and anybody out there with half a brain that God gave you, Yes that's part of his plan for you is to see how much of not only his words so to speak, but lessons, empathy rationalizations that are 2nd nature. Etc! That what I just watched I'm thinking it was a SNL skit? BBBDDDBDEE THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!

CuRiOuS MiNd

Fresh Meat
R
Your wrong, its happening all over the place. The doctors and medical centers are smart enough to keep it out of the news. Like the liberal news would say anything about it anyway. Plus in several places they are trying to lower the age further. The school system has been fuckin with kids for a long time. Its just starting to come to a head, with indoctrination and" terrorist " parents.
What use is putting a sexual situations in children's programming? To normalize sex to kids. Indoctrination. Disney. The roots run deep but almost always swing left.
Yeah because the parents and medical professionals have something to gain from kids being transgender?? It's ridiculous that you act like theres some ulterior motive for these people, not realising the fact that they're simply looking out for the wellbeing of these kids that were born with gender dysphoria.

You sound angry, did your mom cut your cock off?

But its ok you had your cock cut off, because you wanted it as a minor, instead of a pink power ranger suit, or the desire to become a spaceman, you wanted your dick cutting off, but its ok because your parents agreed with you, and between you and your parents you got a doctor to cut your cock off, and nobody else can intervene?

The logic of child mutilation according to you.

Twat
Yeah, stupidity annoys the fuck outta me. Do you actually have anything intelligent to say on the topic?

CuRiOuS MiNd

Fresh Meat
I'm not your fuckin teacher, I dont care if your dumb. Which after reading that response, I'm pretty sure your neck deep in. Do your own work, if you care enough.
And if you cant find it, your just a shitty researcher.
Riiiiight, yeah it has nothing to do with the fact thay you are wrong and have zero proof.

Its n
Why is gender reassignment being allowed to be performed on minors?
It's not, children under 18 are not eligible in most cases, only in very specific situations like risk of suicide being very high. Top surgery is allowed at 16, just like breast augmentation is allowed for sis females...

I don't agree with much of what Jordan Peterson babbles on about, and I don't really like him in general for the most part, but I think he's spot on with his opinion on gender reassignment surgery on minors. I agree with his perspective 100%. Castration and mastectomies on children is just preposterous and should be illegal. If this is something someone wants to do as an adult, so be it - but keep kids out of the operating room for such insanity.

Kids haven't even gone thru puberty yet, so how do they know if they want to be a girl or boy!!! This is criminal!

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Riiiiight, yeah it has nothing to do with the fact thay you are wrong and have zero proof.
Ive done my research, proof wouldnt do any good. It never does. Facts are frail little things when put in front of belief
You would deny anything I put fourth. Ive been in plenty of arguments and disagreement online. Its easy to make folks look dumb as fuck. Very hard to make someone admit they were wrong.

CuRiOuS MiNd

Fresh Meat
Ive done my research, proof wouldnt do any good. It never does. Facts are frail little things when put in front of belief
You would deny anything I put fourth. Ive been in plenty of arguments and disagreement online. Its easy to make folks look dumb as fuck. Very hard to make someone admit they were wrong.
Lol that makes little sense. Only people with frail egos find it hard to admit that they're wrong. Relying on facts is the only way you get smarter, relying on peoples opinions and beliefs gets you nowhere.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Lol that makes little sense. Only people with frail egos find it hard to admit that they're wrong. Relying on facts is the only way you get smarter, relying on peoples opinions and beliefs gets you nowhere.
Yaaasss. Agree to disagree. Mature folks can have good convos without getting all emotional and pissed about the subject.

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
@Curiosity89 ur a piece of shit.
what effect do u think it has on the psyche of a boy who grows up with a baby dick cuz his pos mentally ill parents enable and foster mental illness in their child making them believe they are something they arent. if and when they start having sexual impulses they will be depressed as fuck when their member doesnt work. not to mention the fact that trans mutilation is something that can and should be prevented by parents.
Just check out those faggots Dee and Ray McMaher who got their 10 year old boy believing hes a girl and making him do beauty pageants and being "proud" of him. parents like that along with their damaged kids should be exterminated so the world can have some normality.
The BIG problem with trans for me is the fact that certain professions are male or female exclusive because of the work they do with little kids, so if you or anyone advocates for a male abomination to work with little girls in a gender sensitive vocation u should be ground up into dogfood cuz thats just fucked up. That disgusting ideology should never be carried over to the youth by someone in a caretaker position either like a trans teacher or whatever the fuck cuz if that gets normalised im surely gonna wanna opt out of this already fucked world

u also disprove ur own statements by saying that "under 18 are not eligible in most cases, only in very specific situations like risk of suicide being very high" you stupid fuckwit

fleshdoll

NewbieX
Jordan Peterson is an idiot and you're gullible as fuck. They don't do surgery on minors, you clearly don't even research a tiny bit before spreading misinformation that you get from a delusional fucktard. They can delay puberty etc, which is completely reversible, until the child is 16 for top surgery and 18 for bottom, and can make a more informed decision. The only time any doctor or parent would allow surgery on a minor is in rare circumstances where the child intends on committing suicide if refused. How about we leave the medical and parenting decisions to the medical experts and parents, no one needs your or that Peterson retards uninformed, ignorant opinions.
finally someone with a brain

CuRiOuS MiNd

Fresh Meat
@Curiosity89 ur a piece of shit.
what effect do u think it has on the psyche of a boy who grows up with a baby dick cuz his pos mentally ill parents enable and foster mental illness in their child making them believe they are something they arent. if and when they start having sexual impulses they will be depressed as fuck when their member doesnt work. not to mention the fact that trans mutilation is something that can and should be prevented by parents.
Just check out those faggots Dee and Ray McMaher who got their 10 year old boy believing hes a girl and making him do beauty pageants and being "proud" of him. parents like that along with their damaged kids should be exterminated so the world can have some normality.
The BIG problem with trans for me is the fact that certain professions are male or female exclusive because of the work they do with little kids, so if you or anyone advocates for a male abomination to work with little girls in a gender sensitive vocation u should be ground up into dogfood cuz thats just fucked up. That disgusting ideology should never be carried over to the youth by someone in a caretaker position either like a trans teacher or whatever the fuck cuz if that gets normalised im surely gonna wanna opt out of this already fucked world

u also disprove ur own statements by saying that "under 18 are not eligible in most cases, only in very specific situations like risk of suicide being very high" you stupid fuckwit
Yeah, ONE case lol. Just because some parents abuse their kids that means all parents abuse their kids, great logic there mate! I would agree that parents who abuse their kids should be exterminated, and mentally ill people should not be caring for children. Trans people are born that way, just like intersex people. A trans female would have much the same personality characteristics as a sis female and just as much risk to a child as a sis female... you know females abuse kids too right? You talking about such miniscule occurrences like they're common place shows how ignorant you are. Fact is only 2% of people that get a sex change regret it and children aren't being brainwashed into thinking they're trans. You're fucking delusional.

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
Yeah, ONE case lol. Just because some parents abuse their kids that means all parents abuse their kids, great logic there mate! I would agree that parents who abuse their kids should be exterminated, and mentally ill people should not be caring for children. Trans people are born that way, just like intersex people. A trans female would have much the same personality characteristics as a sis female and just as much risk to a child as a sis female... you know females abuse kids too right? You talking about such miniscule occurrences like they're common place shows how ignorant you are. Fact is only 2% of people that get a sex change regret it and children aren't being brainwashed into thinking they're trans. You're fucking delusional.
Im glad u can agree on some things at least, but just look at the suicide rates for trannies compared to "sis"(ridiculous we need a term like that anyway) people, and then the fact that 2% or more regret that is already bad enough. That means thousands of people have realised that they mutilated themselves and can now do fuck all about it, because they need the approval of multiple psychiatrist to do a reversal and the odds of getting that approval is also very low because of the fact that those people are already extremely compromised psychologically and likely have multiple mental disorders. Its a very sad state of affairs. No one is born that way. you are born MALE or FEMALE and anything else is just your own mental illnes cus u werent brought up right and ppl like u are normalising this bullshit and parents have failed their fucking kids with their apathy.
And if you want me to list ALL the cases it could fill a couple pages on this forum. get ur head out ur ass and wake the fuck up

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You sound angry, did your mom cut your cock off?

But its ok you had your cock cut off, because you wanted it as a minor, instead of a pink power ranger suit, or the desire to become a spaceman, you wanted your dick cutting off, but its ok because your parents agreed with you, and between you and your parents you got a doctor to cut your cock off, and nobody else can intervene?

The logic of child mutilation according to you.

Twat
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

Mackerel

Forum Veteran

I don't agree with much of what Jordan Peterson babbles on about, and I don't like him in general for the most part, but I think he's spot on with his opinion on gender reassignment surgery on minors. I agree with his perspective 100%. Castration and mastectomies on children are just incredible and should be illegal. If this is something someone wants to do as an adult, so be it - but keep kids out of the operating room for such insanity.

Why is that man always crying 😭. I think he is on the old hormones himself. For all his cleverness, I think he has repressed anger caused by his abusive macho man father and an emasculated sense caused by growing up in a society with standards of masculinity he has not been able to fulfill. I respect his intelligence. Reality doesn't exist; we all have interpretations based on our subjectivity;; objective truth can only be deciphered by being filtered through our subjectivity; then, how can we say that reality exists?

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
I'm not your fuckin teacher, I dont care if your dumb. Which after reading that response, I'm pretty sure your neck deep in. Do your own work, if you care enough.
And if you cant find it, your just a shitty researcher.

"You're" calling someone dumb, yet fail to understand the difference between your, and you're. Not very inspiring when trying to get someone to believe your opinion. [Insert double and triple spaces].

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
"You're" calling someone dumb, yet fail to understand the difference between your, and you're. Not very inspiring when trying to get someone to believe your opinion. [Insert double and triple spaces].
You fail to tell the difference I'm me giving a flying fuck and me not giving a flying fuck.
I can See You watching blood squirt everywhere, thinking, "that bastard mispelled hippopotamus"
Sound like a really fun person.:grom:

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
You fail to tell the difference I'm me giving a flying fuck and me not giving a flying fuck.
I can See You watching blood squirt everywhere, thinking, "that bastard mispelled hippopotamus"
Sound like a really fun person.:grom:

You seemed to give a fuck when insulting that creature on his/her smarts, when showing none yourself.

:golfclap:

Theseus

King Of Athens
I just don’t get how people think kids are informed and smart enough to makes life altering decisions ask the same kid a question about anything els important and see what they say 😂

Back