BAN GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY ON MINORS? πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ₯πŸš‘ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Why is that man always crying 😭. I think he is on the old hormones himself. For all his cleverness, I think he has repressed anger caused by his abusive macho man father and an emasculated sense caused by growing up in a society with standards of masculinity he has not been able to fulfill. I respect his intelligence. Reality doesn't exist; we all have interpretations based on our subjectivity;; objective truth can only be deciphered by being filtered through our subjectivity; then, how can we say that reality exists?
I think he's just an uber-repressed homosexual. He has a few valid points - but his unlikability almost negates all of them. He drinks and gets blackout drunk on his own kool-aid. And yes, reality is subjective and varies per individual based on their own life experience. πŸ€”

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
This thread needs some random bollocks to spruce it up a bit. I in no way endorse this merchandise, however, it works for the current topic of conversation πŸ˜‚

303C9815-4CE0-4F27-B356-AD72FF95D2C6.jpeg

I don't agree with much of what Jordan Peterson babbles on about, and I don't really like him in general for the most part, but I think he's spot on with his opinion on gender reassignment surgery on minors. I agree with his perspective 100%. Castration and mastectomies on children is just preposterous and should be illegal. If this is something someone wants to do as an adult, so be it - but keep kids out of the operating room for such insanity.

All liberals , Negros and Negro sympathizer must be eliminated at all costs. This includes LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ freaks.

Lol they dont do surgery on minors. Dont be stupid. Its no wonder you retards voted for a cheap reality tv criminal like trump. Stop believing everything foxnews and alex jones tell you. They get paid per click for your outrage. Shame you cant see that

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
Lol they dont do surgery on minors. Dont be stupid. Its no wonder you retards voted for a cheap reality tv criminal like trump. Stop believing everything foxnews and alex jones tell you. They get paid per click for your outrage. Shame you cant see that
i believe what comes out the doctors mouths and often 16 is the age for bottom surgery and 14 for top surgery..cutting off a kids tits is surgery retard. and in some cases 14 or 15 was acceptable to cut off boys dicks.
is that not surgery on minors?

kids cant have tattoos till 18 or drink till 21. and in my mind under 18 is a minor anyway and imo under 25 is still too young to make life changing choices like that so choke on a dick u liberal kiddie fiddler

skip to 8:17
there r many more docs like this exposing themselves accidentally on camera also on libsoftiktok on twitter or instagram go take a look chomo

Last edited:

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
I don't know the guy but I agree with making it illegal to perform gender modification surgeries on minors. FFS, they don't even know how their own biological body works. What makes them have a need to change? Once you're 18, by all means, go for it you bunch of fruitcakes.

This post has been documented and will be used against you and your associates and or family members, when the time comes you and your entire lineage and allies will be at front of the line at the camps…you will be nice lamp shade.

Nick Cage

Allegedly Human
Sorry for the long read but i guess it takes crazy fucks like us to see the conspiracy here.
This is from the Jaffe memo produced in 1969 proposing ways to cull the population :

Jaffe outcome today.jpg

1. Alter image of ideal family and avoid marriage- this is clearly happening today and you can already see the changes. Men are racist misogynistic assholes, but welcome whores, drag queens, swingers and ppl who kill babies in the womb etc.
2. Encourage women to work- the idea that women should be bossladies and dont need men is very prevalent at this moment in time.
3. Encourage homosexuality and chronic depression- Mass suicides and buttfucking can only lead to less ppl.
4. Confine childbearing to limited number of ppl and payments to encourage sterilization- This is in my mind the root of the trans and queer agenda cuz they obviously cant have babies buttfucking and when their genitals have been mutilated.
Also there are payments to encourage sterilization believe it or not: The GIFT fund in San Diego is one of the first initiatives to encourage transgenders aka sterilization by giving trannies free money ($1200/month) and gender affirming healthcare including hormones and sex change surgery. Making less ppl able to have babies, but its not that big of a loss if those retard fags cant have kids thank god :lulz: anyway heres one of the articles as proof: San Francisco launches guaranteed income program for transgender residents

IDK could all be a big coincidence but what do u think?

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I probably won't be here when God brings judgement on this country. As it has deceived the world.
But I don't want to be here for this event.
America is currently Rev. 18.
I hope I am wrong.

We're on a very steep, very slippery hill with this shit. Children mean nothing to these "people". To these types, children are simply props for their political arguments, things to be used and then disposed of.
View attachment 625042
Make no mistake, their end goal is to be able to legally fuck children.
Your right mud.
Gets no more evil than the U.S.A. .

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Nah people need to be accountable to their own choices including "children" if they make such a major life altering choice and later regret it that is on them. I am literally the same person I was when I was five years old ffs. If I can be held accountable and unchanged from that age so can everyone else but we absolutely must cease coddling the little mother fuckers.

Nathan Explosion

RELEASE THE KITTIES
Twenty years ago maybe, but ban what a kid wants these days and they're liable to kill themselves. Some might say Natural Selection. Nah, I reckon let em have what they think they want in that regard. If they grow to live healthy happy lives more power to em. If they come to regret their choice so be it. Live with the consequences or upload your video to GG.

Back