Users who are viewing this thread

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Yeh it is..... Awesome movie start to stop....and the killer was terrifyingly real and you even felt a bit sorry fir him

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
We were all that way , I was hitchhiking in Florida and this dude picks me up and he invited me back to his place for beer, being 19 I agreed but as soon as we were there I felt a weird tension and I said I was going outside for a smoke and I got the fuck outta there. I was shaking from the inside and I don't know what set me off but I knew something was wrong and it was fight or flight time, he was either gay and wanted sex or he was a psychopath and wanted something else far more sinister, either way I wasn't playing along. Last time I stick my thumb out for a ride too.
But yeh we are pretty dumb at that young an age, well I was anyways .
I've had this "something's not right" feeling hit me in the gut twice in my life.

First time, it was because I put myself in a stupid precarious position like yourself. I was naive and careless and I made bad choices. I remember it like like it was yesterday.

The music was playing loud and things got weird. I had this putrid gut feeling that if I didn't do something fast I was going to be used in ways I'd rather not think about. And there was no easy exit. I made a quick decision. I unzipped the guy's pants and went down on him. When he finished, I grabbed my things and ran out the door. I'll never know if it was a warranted fear or not. I'm fine with that.

With these two monsters, Roy and Bittaker, I wouldn't have had a chance.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I've had this "something's not right" feeling hit me in the gut twice in my life.

First time, it was because I put myself in a stupid precarious position like yourself. I was naive and careless and I made bad choices. I remember it like like it was yesterday.

The music was playing loud and things got weird. I had this putrid gut feeling that if I didn't do something fast I was going to be used in ways I'd rather not think about. And there was no easy exit. I made a quick decision. I unzipped the guy's pants and went down on him. When he finished, I grabbed my things and ran out the door. I'll never know if it was a warranted fear or not. I'm fine with that.

With these two monsters, Roy and Bittaker, I wouldn't have had a chance.
Totally identify with that, except the going down part lol I'm glad I didn't have to do that. What was the second time?

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Totally identify with that, except the going down part lol I'm glad I didn't have to do that. What was the second time?
I had just gotten my haircut at this salon. It was evening and dark out. I was standing outside waiting for my ride when I watched this guy cutting through the front lawns pretty close the buildings, seemingly not a lot of direction. There was a sidewalk closer to the road but not for him evidently. He got closer and closer to me and stopped leaning in really close to my face. He looked back to the side of the building which was just an empty wooded lot and then looked at me with a "something not right" look in his eye. "Can I cut through here?" he asked rather quietly?

"Hell if I know," and I dashed inside.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Your first one was definitely a hair raiser for me , sounded like the other guy was on crack lol!
Still woulda been pretty damn scary.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Confession letters from Norris and the map with his remorseful writings. (Wish I could read all of it.)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back