Users who are viewing this thread

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
BTK is one to study. seriously dude.
He actually did an in depth study on himself with extensive research at libraries, etc. he titled it, "The Curious Case of L. Sigmund Bittaker." I can't find anything on it. This personal study was briefly spoken of in one of the documentaries.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Cool, I was reading up
On him and he's also bisexual doesn't really care who he's with as long as he's getting some. He's a curious little fella lol! And he keeps suing over broken cookies must be driving DOC crazy.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Something I've been thinking about. That recorded tape of the last victim which has been hailed as one of the most gruesome, unsettling audio that few can bear listening to. I would have to imagine that the majority of victims who are put through this same kind of torture sound the same way. We just never got to hear the recorded event. Could it be that this very aspect is what makes these monsters stand out from the others?

The FBI has retained possession of the tapes and uses them in their desensitizing programs for law enforcement.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Another interesting fact to point out is that Bittaker was not a rapist. He was a perpetual thief his entire life. And Norris was not a killer. He was in and out of prison for rape much of his adult life and had a preference for older women.

These two men afflicted emotional control over each other, much like they did their victims. With this added angst, I would think that their elevated stress was taken out on the victim. This had to play a part in this twisted and sick spree that came to be in the "Murder Mack" van.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I believe what stops me and most everyone else is empathy, I couldn't derive any joy from a helpless person suffering, I just couldn't do it '
Bittiker apparently got off on this and
Would smash one girls elbows with a hammer and vice grip het nipples to make her scream, he thought that was just great, he recorded it and even the most hardened homicide detectives were shaken to their cores. One guy doing research for silence of the lambs movie heard them and went from anti death penalty to pro death penalty and cried for days, it was so horrific it caused a change in his belief system. He kept the tapes so he could get off when he didn't have a victim and relive the entire event again. Good thing Norris was dumb enough to open his big trap in jail.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Cool, I was reading up
On him and he's also bisexual doesn't really care who he's with as long as he's getting some. He's a curious little fella lol! And he keeps suing over broken cookies must be driving DOC crazy.
Did you read his Bizarre interview? He said his best relationship his whole life was a 2 or 3 month long one with a transvestite.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here's some more

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Chemical supplies I suppose, I can buy it online and have it delivered to my place within a week on alibaba.com from china with a vat for 300 for a 50 gallon drum

Back