Banned faggot megathread (12 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
What kind of retard feds puts a daycare in a building that holds the DEA, ATF and more. Especially when there had been prior bomb threats. Also they didn’t post anything publicly about the daycare because Mcveigh did full research and wouldn’t have targeted if he’d known. It’s almost like they wanted these kids to get blown up so that would be the focus and any attacker would not had as great of an impact.
Good insight.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
To kill life growing inside you, no matter how far along the child is, still MURDER, anyway you slice it. There really is no excuse for it. I see it being used as a selfish or convenient way, it's very sad...

Hillary and anyone who supported the trash needs to cancel their life subscription.
Killary loved drinking fetus blood, along with all her Bohemian grove elitist buddies.

Last edited:
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

One more time..
McVeigh did NOT know there were children in the building.
Turn off your TV logic and use your God given logic.
McVeigh took meticulous planning in this. He built a very , very , difficult
ammonium nitrate/fuel oil bomb.
McVeigh surveyed the 1st floor, br off idly, to see if there was any security present that could thwart his plan.
McVeigh knew immediately upon hearing children were in the building , his objective of launching a revolution and sending a message that the "people of America" are not to be pushed around like cattle" , was LOST.

Also McVeigh was not anti-government !! He like us, is "anti-corrupt government". Anti-abusive government .

Again , McVeigh would of never gone through knowing children were in the building .

I strongly recommend the book :
Others Unknown: The Oklahoma City Bombing Case And Conspiracy.

Written by McVeigs lawyer, Stephen Jones.

And the Documentary :

Rules of Engagement . Waco.

Refresh your perspectives. Turn off your minds-TV stories .
You might be real glad you did.
Bro!! I hope you see this message. Netflix has the NEW DOCUMENTARY.. The WACO incident. Those innocent church people were killed by the GOV.. The “ATF”.. And while this was going down, people were watching 3-miles away, the closest site to watch from.. Anyways, Tim McVeigh was there, selling Anti-Gov stickers, etc.. He wasn’t even known then..,until 2 years later! That Documentary/Movie is SOO INTERESTING AND GREAT!! I watched 3-times last weekend and can’t wait to watch again.. I don’t think Mr. Mcveigh was all that bad! The Army didn’t help his situation.. but I wish I could have met him.. his sister is a teacher in N.C..

kelly71159

A guy who knew a guy who knew Ed Gein
Scarver was on my unit for quite awhile in the 90's. Before he killed Dahmer. But if there was ever somebody voted" Most likely to" Scarver would have been right up at the top of the list. Very quiet and never said much. Just paced up and down the hallway with a scowl on his face. Do not recall seeing him interact with anyone.

Back