Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I kinda got mixed up with dying and murdered. Murdered by hijackers crashing a plane. That they made me fly. Something like that

I want to be alone in the desert or some other desolate forsaken place and then someone drop a nuke on me. That's right. Nuclear assault, direct hit.

It's either that or another vote for big boobs suffocation

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
i don’t really feel comfortable showing my face on a site like this, i’m sorry
Neither do I. I was thinking you could describe yourself.
I'm personally effing gorgeous. I have a shaved head and I'm really trying to grow a beard. With some success in certain areas. When I go outside in public places I have to take a long wooden stick to keep all the girls away. I liked this pandemic cos wearing a mask gave me some freedom like normal looking people have all the time. So far I've not found a girl that meets my very high standards who I'd allow to be my girlfriend.
So that's me..

ykbmuv

This user was banned
Neither do I. I was thinking you could describe yourself.
I'm personally effing gorgeous. I have a shaved head and I'm really trying to grow a beard. With some success in certain areas. When I go outside in public places I have to take a long wooden stick to keep all the girls away. I liked this pandemic cos wearing a mask gave me some freedom like normal looking people have all the time. So far I've not found a girl that meets my very high standards who I'd allow to be my girlfriend.
So that's me..
ohh, well i’m a high schooler and love gore. Not really much to say about me. Hope you find a girlfriend who meets your high standards!! :lulz:

Back