Users who are viewing this thread

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
I want to die by big boobs suffocation
be careful what you wish for
1625364346970.png

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
I would want to be shot 3x, once in my hand as I would be attempting to defend myself and then twice in the head. Then I would want my murderer to drag my body to my bedroom and rape me post-mortem while repeatedly stabbing me with a butcher knife. When he had finished, he would then carve my corpse open and remove several of my internal organs, using a bucket to collect the blood and then taking it in the bathroom to bathe in it. He would then slice off my nipple and drink my blood, using an empty yogurt container as a drinking glass.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
I would want to be shot 3x, once in my hand as I would be attempting to defend myself and then twice in the head. Then I would want my murderer to drag my body to my bedroom and rape me post-mortem while repeatedly stabbing me with a butcher knife. When he had finished, he would then carve my corpse open and remove several of my internal organs, using a bucket to collect the blood and then taking it in the bathroom to bathe in it. He would then slice off my nipple and drink my blood, using an empty yogurt container as a drinking glass.
If only Jess, if only......

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
Thats very specific jess, can you turn it into bullet points and make it an easy to follow method?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
it would be more like
*3 shots in the head
Tony 1: "Tony roll this broad up in a carpet"
Tony 2: "whadda I look like a fuckin carpet store"
Tony 1: "Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Tony 3: "Ooohhhhhhhhh"

Vulto

I can also translate Dasilva's communication.
Why do you hate yourself?

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
Hmm, probably choked to death while being dicked down hard. I already don't stop someone while they choke the shit out of me. Kind of a if they do, I won't resist. Go out with one final orgasm happily.

Landlord_Messiah

Proud PoL (Person of Land)
Either shot in the back of the head or killed with a machine gun hidden in the trunk of a car, like in breaking bad (s5 e16 "felina"). Didn't want spoilers? Fuck you.

Last edited:

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Turn me Into a marsupial mouse so I can kill my self mating. I will fuck everything that crosses paths with me I won't eat sleep or rest to death

โ›งGOREGRiNDRโ›ง

โธธ I am the End โธธ
My pick? Definitely some form of relatively painless and quick injection!

I'm in constant physical pain as it is and have seen and felt plenty in my life already at 36 years old. Hell, MOST of the "accident" deaths and "natural disaster" ways to go I see on here are well enough to make me choose something "painless".

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
lol @question
nobody, who is serious
can seriously answer
this,
who wants to be murdered
like wtf rly

Vulpus

Fucking Fur Fags...
Relatively quick and painless but also in such a way that the police and crime scene cleaners will talk about for many many years to come. Then, once the photos are finally leaked onto here and elsewhere I can live on in infamy with an obscure top text/bottom text meme

Back