Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Obsessed with the arch fiend, Albert Fish. And always wanted to know what became of Wisteria Cottage, the Westchester location of Grace Budd' s murder. Apparently there is some controversy as to whether or not it's the same property , but according to the amazing true crime author Harold Schechter (author of the book, Deranged-Albert Fish) it is indeed. Considering his exhaustive research, that's good enough for me.

Thank you for posting the pix! I'd never seen the "now" views!
Old comment but...

I keep seeing stories about properties selling for rediculous prices or atleast put on the market for them because they are famous for being the site of a murder. That's kind of morbid but, some get turned into attractions due to the interest so, if they can get that price, more power to 'em I suppose.
They are historical if anything.

Holding this jackass coward terrorist up as a hero is crazy. If your target is unaware that the war (in your head) is going on, it's a soft target. When you blow it up from a distance, it's terrorism, whether you know who is in the building or not.

If you attack a church, you're a coward.

If you attack a synagogue, you're a coward.

Same with:

Elementary school

High school

Shopping mall

Sports stadium

Courthouse

Bus full of kids

Boston Marathon

Any other place where people expect not to be in a war.

Too bad they couldn't have executed the miserable coward 168 times, each in a different way.

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
As far as I’m concerned that old black son of a bitch did us all a favor we’d just end up paying for those orphans anyways…. I vote after 3 abortions you just get chemically sterilized which would be virtually painless

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Strangle fucked to death,one last orgasm:cum:
Gang raped by "Whites" only
Before being roofed and completely unconscious to wake up can't breathe.

Last edited:

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Last edited:

jaeh

0xDEADBEEF
I want someone who hires a prostitute as a hitman with me as the target, this prostitute should seduce me first and then fuck the hell out of me until I have a heart attack

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Let's cull you out .
Ready ?
Any one else feel the same ?
Until the recent SCOTUS ruling these late term murders were LEGAL !!
I guarantee this, God will see that justice is carried out .
Look , God is a person. A real living thriving person who has feelings more sensitive than ours .
The entire spectrum of feelings we know, God has.
All the insane, crazy, acts of violence, stealing , etc . God is 100% aware of and reacts with much greater hurt than we do.
Seek Him. Go after Him. He loves you. He loves you as you are , where you are in life . Are you a thief, killer, con man , liar, etc. ?
He still loves you . Seek and find the love He has for you .
His name is Father or Jesus .
Not cramming religion on anyone. Nor anything feigned, woo-hoo , or churchy .
Seek Him.

Stay away from church people !! Please !!
And TBN !!!

Questions ? PM me.
Please do so I don't have to pay my species dumbass taxes.
no no it be near at all.. nurses & witness seen babies moving still in trash bags idk what you’re trying to argue maybe because you wanna defend your black friend but what he did isn’t ok will never be ok and if you’re ok with babies suffering to death maybe all that modeling and hair glue fumes took a toll on you

Dude I was blown away that he even had support but just like idiot #3 up there ^ that’s basically what they tried in court “he was helping women” “nobody wanted the babies” etc…
Lol those twitches are the nerves firing off for the last time and causing muscle spasms. Not the creature actually being alive. Anyone who's ever slaughtered an animal would know that. If the nurses try and use that as an excuse, then they are stupid and shouldn't be nurses.

astra88

Lurker
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

One more time..
McVeigh did NOT know there were children in the building.
Turn off your TV logic and use your God given logic.
McVeigh took meticulous planning in this. He built a very , very , difficult
ammonium nitrate/fuel oil bomb.
McVeigh surveyed the 1st floor, br off idly, to see if there was any security present that could thwart his plan.
McVeigh knew immediately upon hearing children were in the building , his objective of launching a revolution and sending a message that the "people of America" are not to be pushed around like cattle" , was LOST.

Also McVeigh was not anti-government !! He like us, is "anti-corrupt government". Anti-abusive government .

Again , McVeigh would of never gone through knowing children were in the building .

I strongly recommend the book :
Others Unknown: The Oklahoma City Bombing Case And Conspiracy.

Written by McVeigs lawyer, Stephen Jones.

And the Documentary :

Rules of Engagement . Waco.

Refresh your perspectives. Turn off your minds-TV stories .
You might be real glad you did.
What kind of retard feds puts a daycare in a building that holds the DEA, ATF and more. Especially when there had been prior bomb threats. Also they didn’t post anything publicly about the daycare because Mcveigh did full research and wouldn’t have targeted if he’d known. It’s almost like they wanted these kids to get blown up so that would be the focus and any attacker would not had as great of an impact.

Back