Users who are viewing this thread

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
I have read several books and pretty much every movie I could find on this guy. What he did blew my mind, but I guess since I was like 12 when it happened, and bundy was put to death around this time nut jobs started sticking out to me.

B00MZX

Lurker
"Her addiction stemmed from a nervous breakdown and she had a history of overdosing and subsequent hospital treatment, with four admissions between 1972 and 1975".

Strange how the body/mind works as she must have had an addictive personality (never understood that term) before beginning on them.

I had a breakdown three years ago and took to OD's on anti psychotics and anti depressants resulting in 20odd emergency rooms and sectioning 5 times. I don't have an addictive personality as far as I am aware. This was between 18months.

Strange the way the world works eh!

Nice upload dude. Very interesting!

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
muppets-moments-disney-jr[1].jpg

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I really don't.....they went there to have em killed. They were unwated. It's no different than culling a baby animal.There's enough dumbass humans in the world that at this point the more dead, the better.
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Let's cull you out .
Ready ?
Any one else feel the same ?
Until the recent SCOTUS ruling these late term murders were LEGAL !!
I guarantee this, God will see that justice is carried out .
Look , God is a person. A real living thriving person who has feelings more sensitive than ours .
The entire spectrum of feelings we know, God has.
All the insane, crazy, acts of violence, stealing , etc . God is 100% aware of and reacts with much greater hurt than we do.
Seek Him. Go after Him. He loves you. He loves you as you are , where you are in life . Are you a thief, killer, con man , liar, etc. ?
He still loves you . Seek and find the love He has for you .
His name is Father or Jesus .
Not cramming religion on anyone. Nor anything feigned, woo-hoo , or churchy .
Seek Him.

Stay away from church people !! Please !!
And TBN !!!

Questions ? PM me.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
The only way something like this can be justified, especially by those idiots up in Oregon is by having a dualistic or dualist view of personhood.

Collins

Well Known Member
I wonder what this dude had to say about all this. I mean, did he honestly think he was being helpful to homeless women by providing this service, or was he being a weirdo doing it all? I'm leaning towards being a weirdo, what with the feet in jars, etc.
I wonder what that bitch in the bottom picture has to say for herself holding up a free the monster T-shirt. She’s just as bad.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
I love historical murders and crime. You can read the original newspaper accounts of the Benders, and others, (H.H. Holmes for example) On the Library of Congress Newspaper archives.

pxnkoff

UnsupervisedRabbit
Kermit Gosnell

when you’ve read his wiki basically this man was aborting babies for homeless women a campaign to free him after he cut off the babies feet, cut their spines, snapped their necks & more.. the campaign said Kermit was just doing what they do in abortion clinics..

Thoughts?View attachment 565159View attachment 565160View attachment 565161View attachment 565162View attachment 565163View attachment 565164View attachment 565165View attachment 565166View attachment 565167View attachment 565168View attachment 565169View attachment 565170View attachment 565171View attachment 565172View attachment 565174
fact that Hillary said free him says a lot about her ruling over the states.
What's the big deal? This is what Leftists want right? I thought they loved abortion? Or is it only cool if its done in a sterile environment and state sponsored with all the organs and fetal remains going to Bio-tech companies instead of jars or this dudes basement?
This is the reality you have crafted. Millions of dead babies a year, its big business.
Hitler's firing squad, throwing babies in the air and shooting them down could count as abortion. They'd make bank. But... Nobody wants their abortion done if the baby get seriously hurt in inhumane ways right? oh wait a second...
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Let's cull you out .
Ready ?
Any one else feel the same ?
Until the recent SCOTUS ruling these late term murders were LEGAL !!
I guarantee this, God will see that justice is carried out .
Look , God is a person. A real living thriving person who has feelings more sensitive than ours .
The entire spectrum of feelings we know, God has.
All the insane, crazy, acts of violence, stealing , etc . God is 100% aware of and reacts with much greater hurt than we do.
Seek Him. Go after Him. He loves you. He loves you as you are , where you are in life . Are you a thief, killer, con man , liar, etc. ?
He still loves you . Seek and find the love He has for you .
His name is Father or Jesus .
Not cramming religion on anyone. Nor anything feigned, woo-hoo , or churchy .
Seek Him.

Stay away from church people !! Please !!
And TBN !!!

Questions ? PM me.
I get your flow but god isn't limited to a human body... He's everything and anything. He's not a human, but he is something. Something we won't know but something everyone tries to understand at some point. Enjoy your life. You got a beating heart? You're fine. Make do with what you got. That's what life is about. God isnt all good. I get what you mean by you saying he's like us. But he's not. He's different. He's misunderstood in so many ways and too many ways to even explain. But he is definitely not a person and he definitely isn't all good.

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
What's the big deal? This is what Leftists want right? I thought they loved abortion? Or is it only cool if its done in a sterile environment and state sponsored with all the organs and fetal remains going to Bio-tech companies instead of jars or this dudes basement?
This is the reality you have crafted. Millions of dead babies a year, its big business.
Jfc.

I swear to Christ, rightwingers are the dumbest motherfuckers alive. Obsessed with killing women.

First trimester abortions are by far, the most common. It's nothing but a collection of cells.

Second term abortions are pretty uncommon, and only comprise about 10-15% of all abortions. And of those, .ost are done to save the mother's life, or to prevent suffering from a mal-formed, unhealthy, non-viablr fetus.

Third term abortions are extremely rare, and ONLY done specifically to save the mother's life, and the baby is not or barely viable. This is where it's RIGHTWINGERS who are the murderers!

Holy fuck, you'd think anyone who passed high school or got a GED would know this by now. But wait. I forgot. This is merkkka, land of white apes who worship a fake sky-devil and thinks the first amendment means sharia law, the second amendment doesn't contain the words "well-regulated," and the rest of the constitution doesn't even exist.

For British and German rightwingers, they want to be ruled over by a dictator to tell them exactly what they must do, and exactly when, because they lack any sort of independence and are in need of being programmed like a robot.

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
So, like if one of these redneck Nazis in trailer parks raped their sister and got her preggo (many who post on this site, btw), she should keep the spawn even if she doesn't want it? Fuck you right wing Trumpsucker retards.

There's a special place in "hell" for you ufc watching, keystone light swilling, kid rock listening, Joe Rogan masturbating to dumbfucks. You and your lifted F350s should hang yourselves from your unused Bowflex machines that you're still making payments on. And kickfuck your sisters before ya do.

Back