beatings Beaten For Flogging His Wife (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
That's not a flogger. Those are sticks.

These are floggers.

I've got 9, of various length, weight, and material in my collection (along with leather strops which sting like fuck, and create the most amazing bruise patterns).

Attachments

• hitty-things.jpg
    hitty-things.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 140

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
They're all a bunch of useless assholes .. but I have to hand it to them , they can be a very FUNNY bunch of useless assholes sometimes :tu: :lulz:

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Why? Well, there's two questions there I could answer, so I'll answer both:

Why do I have so many floggers? Variety. Why do you have so many items of underwear? Variety. Plus, the floggers are made of different materials, have different wieghts, and have different "effects" - some sting, while others thud.

Why do I have hitty things that inflict direct bruising to the flesh? Because seeing the after-effects of a consensual beating session, allows you to enjoy the moment again. Plus, bruising can be artful - when done correctly. Think of it as a short-term tattoo.

Masochism isn't for everyone, nor should it be. However, there's no shortage of apparent sadists in this group - so for everyone that wants to hurts others, you can usually find someone who genuinely wants to be hurt (for whatever reason).

Back