bizarre Bedroom Squabble (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Russian? Shit, without the audio, I'd think that was somewhere in Oregon or Washington State. The whole area is full of druggie squatter camps just like this.

----------
----------
----------
Ye I come from trash like this I can confirm it will mess a kids head up they will need a few years of talk therapy bare minimum most likely

Talk therapy only works if someone wants to talk about their problems. Once somebody has been numbed to complete indifference and apathy, and talking becomes an act of strenuous effort that they rather not engage in, they just get very irritated and close up even more.

hedgerow

simpelton
this is how the Beverly Hillbillies acted until Jed struck oil (black gold), and then they got all fancy-like (edit typo)

1693498318722.png

Last edited:

Theseus

King Of Athens
Talk therapy only works if someone wants to talk about their problems. Once somebody has been numbed to complete indifference and apathy, and talking becomes an act of strenuous effort that they rather not engage in, they just get very irritated and close up even more.
It definitely worked for me but you are correct that you need to be willing to open up and talk about the hard stuff it’s scary at first but after you start talking and feeling better that shit just spills out 😂

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
It definitely worked for me but you are correct that you need to be willing to open up and talk about the hard stuff it’s scary at first but after you start talking and feeling better that shit just spills out 😂

I am glad it worked for you bro. I am a cynic that makes other cynics look like bluepill simps. If somebody wants me to open up, I am going to have to be given a brand new Lambo and a suburban mansion first. 😂

Back