Best female murder video (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

krashd

Cunning Linguist
This isnt torture is just messing around real torture is hell number 1 reason is in hell you don't die which is forever you keep on melting and melting forever their is no end just melting and about 100000000000000000+ people screaming with you plus fire is the most painful death so not dying for ever in hell is #_# and these guys just registered to hell and the woman guaranteed heaven unless she did something idk what but any serious bad thing but in any matter these guys are or will be in hell now or later and I cant do anything unless record them from heaven while me and that girl are laughing at them turn to Mc nugget meals

is
Hell is a man-made construct, created to stop people like those in the video from doing the things they do because when you die you don't go anywhere, you simply end. Ironically Latin America is the most Christian region on the planet, I'm guessing there's been a bible shortage this past forever.

McM

ARSELING
This isnt torture is just messing around real torture is hell number 1 reason is in hell you don't die which is forever you keep on melting and melting forever their is no end just melting and about 100000000000000000+ people screaming with you plus fire is the most painful death so not dying for ever in hell is #_# and these guys just registered to hell and the woman guaranteed heaven unless she did something idk what but any serious bad thing but in any matter these guys are or will be in hell now or later and I cant do anything unless record them from heaven while me and that girl are laughing at them turn to Mc nugget meals

is
What about using a comma/point every now and then?

Deadgirl75

Rookie
Your wish is my command..... I agree
Your wish is my command.....
View attachment 443365
I agree this is a beautiful video but she should be naked and I think they should have cut her legs off while she was alive that's what I would have done want her to feel the most pain and suffering before she dies I would cut off her head's very slowly maximum pain and then cut out her heart then I would cut out her eyes and sweet sweet tongue good food such sweet sweet fantasy I am so f****** horny right now watching this video

master shake

Well Known Member
I’m looking for some murder or torture videos, specifically women. :p
The chick that got her hands chopped off in Guatemala and here face had a deep gash all by her eyes which made it even more fucked up. I bet her killer is in America rn. Not that I have ill will towards beaners. I just don't take kindly to the shittier one's.

Mansongirl

Lurker
A
You mean u and that girl's torso? Or the head?

Hell is a man-made construct, created to stop people like those in the video from doing the things they do because when you die you don't go anywhere, you simply end. Ironically Latin America is the most Christian region on the planet, I'm guessing there's been a bible shortage this past forever.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There’s only one way to escape hell my guy.

It is a very real place.

Xena1966

This user was banned
I totally disagree with that assessment. In fact, I'll take it one step further and insist that THIS life is the one that is but fluff. This life is a simple, complex test, but it only lasts about...IDK...75 years...maybe 90...? Eternity is the real deal. I have witnessed the afterlife. It does exist... Get your ducks in a row now, 'cause physical time is fleeting...

I’m looking for some murder or torture videos, specifically women. :p
Did your mama beat you? Is she still alive....?

Your wish is my command.....
View attachment 443365
That's just fucked up....I mean, really, what the hell could she have possibly done to warrant that? Not trying to be judgemental here, but I'm quite sure the men have done much worse...hell, look at this video for starters... Unless she ate her own baby after it was born, or blew up a house full of innocent people...no. Just no.

Back