Is a soldier more easily to be targeted (shot dead) when he/she squats down? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
What do you mean by Number 1 Number 2?
1708693456948.gif

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
A soldiers chances are highest for being shot when they are upright for longer than 4-5 seconds. You are supposed to stay behind cover and if there is no cover then you should be laying on the ground in a firing position. When you move from one cover to the next, every 4-5 seconds you need to fall to your firing position and fire at the enemy in order to create a cover. Then get back up and run for 4-5 secs. You do this until you reach your position. You are easily targeted anytime you aren't moving and are upright.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Whether you get through war alive is partly skill and technique but mainly down to dumb luck. A single soldier can't possibly have all the threats covered at any given time. I have read stories from WW2 and Vietnam Vets who were (& their comrades) constantly amazed they made it back. If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, your time is up...

Whether you get through war alive is partly skill and technique but mainly down to dumb luck. A single soldier can't possibly have all the threats covered at any given time. I have read stories from WW2 and Vietnam Vets who were (& their comrades) constantly amazed they made it back. If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, your time is up...
You can be the have the best training in the world with 250,000$ worth of cutting edge combat gear strewn across your body, but If that artillery shell has your name on it… It’s gonna shred ya all the same. Luck indeed.

Back