bizarre Bet this guy has Monkeypox by now (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That’s probably ‘their’ version of hormonal therapy for ‘their’ transition from male to not very convincing female.

Drinking from the ladies toilet brush, hoping the traces of oestrogen and progestogen pissed out of the ladies taking hormonal contraceptives is enough to grow at least budding moobs. 😂😂😂

P.S the conjugated oestrogens in the popular HRT Premarin comes from the urine of pregnant horses. Hence the name Premarin (Pregnant Mares).

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
That’s probably ‘their’ version of hormonal therapy for ‘their’ transition from male to not very convincing female.

Drinking from the ladies toilet brush, hoping the traces of oestrogen and progestogen pissed out of the ladies taking hormonal contraceptives is enough to grow at least budding moobs. 😂😂😂

P.S the conjugated oestrogens in the popular HRT Premarin comes from the urine of pregnant horses. Hence the name Premarin (Pregnant Mares).
To make the Premarin, Mares are inseminated so they become pregnant to build up the estrogen, and when the foals are birthed, they are killed, then the mares are impregnated again, isn't that nice? :mad:

Flatus Tube

To make the Premarin, Mares are inseminated so they become pregnant to build up the estrogen, and when the foals are birthed, they are killed, then the mares are impregnated again, isn't that nice? :mad:

Yeah it’s fucked up. I don’t have many patients that opt for Premarin after I tell them about where it comes from. It’s not a HRT I really offer to be honest. Patches are safer overall as the transdermal route avoids the hormones passing through the liver’s portal system from the digestive tract.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

What U do in this Situation is this; U Ball Peen Hammer the Fkn thing into submission,Then Chuck the Fkn Thingamajig into an Industrial Furnace!
SIMPLE,ONE AND DONE!!!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Yeah it’s fucked up. I don’t have many patients that opt for Premarin after I tell them about where it comes from. It’s not a HRT I really offer to be honest. Patches are safer overall as the transdermal route avoids the hormones passing through the liver’s portal system from the digestive tract.
Flatus, can you give me a work up and a prescription for test cypionate 250? 💪

Dairy Cows are treated in a similar fashion. Only produce milk if pregnant/nursing. I'm guessing this mainly goes for mass production dairy cows as opposed to a farmer that has only a few dairy cows with a Bull on hand.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

What U do in this Situation is this; U Ball Peen Hammer the Fkn thing into submission,Then Chuck the Fkn Thingamajig into an Industrial Furnace!
SIMPLE,ONE AND DONE!!!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
One thing tho, thats a Deuce and Dip, not a One and Done as there are 2 activities on the go. The beating and the burning. 😃

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.

Not very convincing? That old bat shit crazy man could NEVER pass as a woman! NEVER EVER EVER EVER! **Although there are VERY VERY few MTFs that are ever convincing quite honestly.

Flatus Tube

Flatus, can you give me a work up and a prescription for test cypionate 250? 💪

Are you wanting to transition from man to…

10A38479-A49E-4003-9317-184D7C7B1BDE.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back