bizarre Bicycle thief got fucked up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
The authorities are trying to identify a man who ended up taking the life of a worker, after hitting him on the head with a metal tube, for stealing his bicycle . The event occurred at 6:08 in the morning of this Monday, July 24, in Villa del Rosario.

The attack was recorded on the security cameras of a residential complex located in the La Primavera sector, in the historic municipality, for which reason the Inter-Institutional Homicide Brigade (Brinho) is searching for the person responsible.

Although the victim was transferred to a medical center in Cúcuta, he ultimately died due to the severity of the injury.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The authorities are trying to identify a man who ended up taking the life of a worker, after hitting him on the head with a metal tube, for stealing his bicycle . The event occurred at 6:08 in the morning of this Monday, July 24, in Villa del Rosario.

The attack was recorded on the security cameras of a residential complex located in the La Primavera sector, in the historic municipality, for which reason the Inter-Institutional Homicide Brigade (Brinho) is searching for the person responsible.

Although the victim was transferred to a medical center in Cúcuta, he ultimately died due to the severity of the injury.

View attachment 694498
View attachment 694499
View attachment 694500
Grand Theft Treadly...

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Pretty good mechanics. A little late on the swing. Sure…he killed the guy. But if it was a baseball it would’ve been foul.

junkmaster420

Fresh Meat
Hmmm so even if I wear a helmet I’m not gonna be safe when I ride a bike, smh next they’ll tell us if we don’t where chin diapers we may die

Back