Big pot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well maybe you can give insight as to why Midwest US is so dry.

I live in Michigan which is called midwest, and it's anything but dry.
You have to realize though the midwest doesn't have the booming outdoor growing season that the west coast does; even with indica plants dominating gardens you still don't get that same oomph so currently our supply is being eaten up by our states demand.
Now if you were in Michigan you'd be in heaven because our dispensaries and care givers are rolling out the mary jane and the extracts like it's nothing. I know a lot of Michigan Medical goes down into Ohio and Illinois but there's so many stoners in those states you can bet your ass it isn't passing any more borders.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
I know what it means, lol. Also I believe it's sin semilla, but that's why I left out the space I didn't think it was important but realizing it's two words I suppose it is.
Right now if you know the right people you can grab an elbow for 2500 from a grower; I recently knew a grower who was dropping QPs at 500 a bundle just because his buddy got raided and gave him several patients worth of plants in week 7 of flowering lmao.
no, its cin. guaranteed.

Yeah, i have a buddy who laid out the plan to go buy Michigan medical to me. He does it. All you need is an address to use, not a po box, boom! License. Doesn't help much, but the quality is better than ohio.

It's getting cheaper by the day, I remember in high school 400 for an ounce of premium bud was the regular; now I won't pay above 210 a zip unless it's literally one bong rip and I feel my head start to lift. Especially in the run down areas of the state, growing has BOOMED because all these people with nothing else to do with their lives realized they can do something they're good at semi legally now lol.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Yeah, i have a buddy who laid out the plan to go buy Michigan medical to me. He does it. All you need is an address to use, not a po box, boom! License. Doesn't help much, but the quality is better than ohio.
And does he do cross state deliveries?

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
If its Spanish, sin means without semila means seed.
CaptainRedBeard said: ↑
Actually the new issue is, Mexicans coming up across the border and growing sensimellia on our own land. Mainly up in the mountains and state parks in California.​
*cin semilla, its spanish. it means without seeds.​
meanwhile back in subvert city...

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
It's getting cheaper by the day, I remember in high school 400 for an ounce of premium bud was the regular; now I won't pay above 210 a zip unless it's literally one bong rip and I feel my head start to lift. Especially in the run down areas of the state, growing has BOOMED because all these people with nothing else to do with their lives realized they can do something they're good at semi legally now lol.
Even if we get medical, imma need a crooked doc.

Well, maybe not. Now that I've broken my shoulder i can play that up!

Even if we get medical, imma need a crooked doc.

Well, maybe not. Now that I've broken my shoulder i can play that up!

Can't sleep? Get a card.
Can't shit properly? Get a card.
Negroes down the street hurting your ears with their rap? Get a card.
Either they're all crooked doctors or they're all for spreading the green love. You make the call.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
i know youre asking... 99 plants will yeild more than 6 lbs...my advice to you, stop asking questions.

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
Oh Barry, Barry, Barry. It's not just the hippies that partake. Seriously?
I'm not talking about everyone who smokes. Only the ones who are constantly banging their drum about how it should be legal for one reason or another - usually for bullshit "medical" reasons as stated above by redbeard. "it's natural", so it should be legal. "It helps me fall asleep", so I need an Rx for it. "I have a tummy ache", give me some weed. "Someone called me a bad name", where's the nearest dispensary? People like THAT are the ones that bug the shit out of me. It's not a cure-all. I'm all for it being legal (though I wouldn't change my habits if it weren't). It's just that these people who constantly use these poor excuses to legalize it are harming the cause more than helping it when they're found out to be making up their bullshit.

Back