animals Biggest great white ever recorded (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
that fucker was wide! looks like it just ate. maybe thats why it didnt fuck with the guy outside the cage?

RandomGøreGrishUser

This user was banned
Man I've always hoped that somehow sometime they might find one of those things alive on camera just so I could actually see what those things actually look like 4real
Yup. They've found a lot of their teeth in these past decades but unfortunately idk if there are any out there anymore

stillbody

Well Known Member
E5D1C9C0-E0D2-4DFF-970A-D9F329E9BB94.jpeg

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
General Robert E. Lee
View attachment 648889
my idea of a Great White
Yea he was one hell of a general and a man. Only thing was his racist views but they were all like that back then, including the Federal Union. History books like to paint the Civil War like it was about slavery, which couldn't be further from the truth. It was about keeping the Feds in their place. There's a difference between a coalition with states rights and outright Fascist Nationalism that the Northern Union politicians & officers were fighting for (and I mean fighting as in forcing conscripted Irish folks and other impoverished people to the front lines to die. No enlisted soldier saw any benefit from the Norths Victory, just the Northern Aristocracy.

Yea he was one hell of a general and a man. Only thing was his racist views but they were all like that back then, including the Federal Union. History books like to paint the Civil War like it was about slavery, which couldn't be further from the truth. It was about keeping the Feds in their place. There's a difference between a coalition with states rights and outright Fascist Nationalism that the Northern Union politicians & officers were fighting for (and I mean fighting as in forcing conscripted Irish folks and other impoverished people to the front lines to die. No enlisted soldier saw any benefit from the Norths Victory, just the Northern Aristocracy.
... And in reality not even African Americans saw much benefit from the war. The illiterate ones were still forced to work as indentured slaves, and all of them experienced nothing but hate. To this day African Americans (as well as everyone else) is oppressed and/or imprisoned/enslaved by the Federal government and their corrupt Laws against free will, the right to protect yourself, and our right to the 2A.
Just like the Constitution says;
"...Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

Last edited:

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

... And in reality not even African Americans saw much benefit from the war. The illiterate ones were still forced to work as indentured slaves, and all of them experienced nothing but hate. To this day African Americans (as well as everyone else) is oppressed and/or imprisoned/enslaved by the Federal government and their corrupt Laws against free will, the right to protect yourself, and our right to the 2A.
"...Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."
Boo fucking hoo. OpPrEsSeD, stfu. Just living in the United States puts you leagues ahead and better life than 90% of the world.

hedgerow

simpelton

yeah i guess so, but it's a new world now

1714335002248.jpeg

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Boo fucking hoo. OpPrEsSeD, stfu. Just living in the United States puts you leagues ahead and better life than 90% of the world.
Go fuck yourself you fat little bitch. You got a problem with me then come meet me, we settle it in person.

Go fuck yourself you fat little bitch. You got a problem with me then come meet me, we settle it in person.
You ignorant dumb fuck. The US is not better than any country. Good & bad is subjective. I rather live somewhere that I can gut you alive than this piece of shit country.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

You ignorant dumb fuck. The US is not better than any country. Good & bad is subjective. I rather live somewhere that I can gut you alive than this piece of shit country.
Nothing stopping you, pussy. All talk.

Back