accident Bike Stunt Gone Wrong (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

rocco54

Broken Hearts Are for Assholes...
Excellent tune. I may write and produce electronic music and love neuro DnB but this was the first tune I played through my Sony XM4 headphones to test them out. Fucking awesome!

I agree. Judging my the ear fountain he severely fractured his skull too. Like we see with gunshots to the cocobontis.

Zeppelin Rules!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What ever you do dont under any circumstances put him in the coma position...

1651381758045.png

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Never understood why people feel the need to do stupid "Xtreme" shit for their lives to feel fulfilled. At least wear a fucking helmet and probably a cup for safe measures.

The most common reasons are self-treatment for ADHD because it’s stimulating, and addiction in a similar way to the ‘buzz’ of gambling being potentially addictive to those who are at risk of the neurological changes (this includes those with ADHD as 20% of people with ADHD that isn’t known about or managed become clinically diagnosable adddicts- me included 😉).

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I would say he is most likely a goner. Those whiplash back of the head impacts are just about the worst you can do to your brain.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
Any idea on outcome? Bleeding out of ear and separately from possibly the occipital skull isn't ideal. Looked fairly innocuous too but agonal like breathing says otherwise. Still, died with a smile on his face so not all bad.

Back