accident bitch your leg is fucked (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Hey leg looks like a deflated balloon.

She might have been crying but she didn’t act like a bitch despite how much that must hurt.
You know that had to hurt just by looking at how the skin is hanging all fucked up like that. I caught flack from some people on here when I challenged someone regarding Russian draft resisters dying from a broken leg. I said with proper medical attention, risk of mortality is pretty low. Now this type of broken leg, YES - this is seriously life threatening, even with proper medical care.

yago2005

Rookie
Once again point proven
Not even in such situations them bitches leave the phone down for a fucken second.
🤣🤣🤣

C__a__m__i

CHEMICALLY_BOOSTED
Crazy right? How the fuck dare he not immediately own what he did. Get the fuck out of your car like a man and do something. What a fucking disgrace! 😔
yep I saw that too. How could bystanders contain themselves and not rush him! :shake:

Inimical

does this make me a pathological psycho
retarded asses have the shittiest reaction time fuckers were staring at the car like edp445 stares at minors

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
how tf…????

It looks like that little dick who hit her is still sitting in his car in second video like a little punk ass bitch. I can't even imagine how that poor girl must have felt when doctors told her they were going to have to amputate her leg. That's some ass serious hardcore shit to have to absorb and hopefully (probably never) accept. 🦵
My eyes were on the driver the entire time. He didn’t even know WTF happened. Like… those three chicks just appeared out of nowhere! Well, they kinda did, but you still shouldn’t be driving up on the curb and then just sit in your car like a dumbass when this lady woke up feeling cute and went to bed missing a leg 🦵

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
This reminds me, I was in a small bank one day and this middle aged man in a big truck came crashing through the huge front window. His truck came to a stop about 5 feet from me.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
The driver of a Toyota Corolla, with plates from Mato Grosso do Sul, ran over three young people on the sidewalk at dawn on Sunday, between 2nd avenue and 290th and 292nd streets, in the Meia Praia neighborhood, in Itapema.
The tobacconist's surveillance cameras show when the driver accelerated the car, invaded the sidewalk and hit pedestrians.

Bruna Rossari, 35, suffered a serious leg injury, was taken to Ruth Cardoso hospital and had part of her leg amputated, according to her sister, Amanda Rossari, 26, who was also hit during the accident.

“I am in a lot of pain, with very bruised legs and a deep cut in the lower part of the right leg. My sister is stable, but she unfortunately lost part of her leg. The other girl, Mariane, is fine too, as far as possible... All this because of this boy's irresponsibility”, says Amanda.

View attachment 620628

View attachment 620629
The driver is a woman

*YoBrotha*

Lurker
The driver of a Toyota Corolla, with plates from Mato Grosso do Sul, ran over three young people on the sidewalk at dawn on Sunday, between 2nd avenue and 290th and 292nd streets, in the Meia Praia neighborhood, in Itapema.
The tobacconist's surveillance cameras show when the driver accelerated the car, invaded the sidewalk and hit pedestrians.

Bruna Rossari, 35, suffered a serious leg injury, was taken to Ruth Cardoso hospital and had part of her leg amputated, according to her sister, Amanda Rossari, 26, who was also hit during the accident.

“I am in a lot of pain, with very bruised legs and a deep cut in the lower part of the right leg. My sister is stable, but she unfortunately lost part of her leg. The other girl, Mariane, is fine too, as far as possible... All this because of this boy's irresponsibility”, says Amanda.

View attachment 620628

View attachment 620629
I'd step on the gas one more time just to shut em up

Back