accident bitch your leg is fucked (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
The driver of a Toyota Corolla, with plates from Mato Grosso do Sul, ran over three young people on the sidewalk at dawn on Sunday, between 2nd avenue and 290th and 292nd streets, in the Meia Praia neighborhood, in Itapema.
The tobacconist's surveillance cameras show when the driver accelerated the car, invaded the sidewalk and hit pedestrians.

Bruna Rossari, 35, suffered a serious leg injury, was taken to Ruth Cardoso hospital and had part of her leg amputated, according to her sister, Amanda Rossari, 26, who was also hit during the accident.

“I am in a lot of pain, with very bruised legs and a deep cut in the lower part of the right leg. My sister is stable, but she unfortunately lost part of her leg. The other girl, Mariane, is fine too, as far as possible... All this because of this boy's irresponsibility”, says Amanda.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
It looks like that little dick who hit her is still sitting in his car in second video like a little punk ass bitch. I can't even imagine how that poor girl must have felt when doctors told her they were going to have to amputate her leg. That's some ass serious hardcore shit to have to absorb and hopefully (probably never) accept. 🦵

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It looks like that little dick who hit her is still sitting in his car in second video like a little punk ass bitch. I can't even imagine how that poor girl must have felt when doctors told her they were going to have to amputate her leg. That's some ass serious hardcore shit to have to absorb and hopefully (probably never) accept. 🦵
U R speaking Facts My Friend!
That Punk Bitch needs a Good working over! He didn't even get out of His Fkn Car to assist in anything,(show the slightest concern),The Fkn Turdling!!!
😡😡😡...SP

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
U R speaking Facts My Friend!
That Punk Bitch needs a Good working over! He didn't even get out of His Fkn Car to assist in anything,(show the slightest concern),The Fkn Turdling!!!
😡😡😡...SP
Crazy right? How the fuck dare he not immediately own what he did. Get the fuck out of your car like a man and do something. What a fucking disgrace! 😔

Back