Bitcoin Crashes (Again) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ina-payment-processors-digital-cryptocurrency

5QI5U.png

5QHFI.png

o8oceotd6qzd.gif

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
Now how am I supposed to buy copious amounts of drugs off of silk road? Oh wait...
That is about their main use , that and hiding money from the Tax Man . Makes you wonder Drago how many of these do the Cartel have and other such " religious / charitable " organisations such as the Mafia , them boys in the Golden Triangle , the Russians and them Turks with all their hashish

McM

ARSELING
what is bitcoin? is it like a western union?

Bitcoin is an open source, peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency introduced in 2009 by pseudonymous developer "Satoshi Nakamoto". Bitcoin has been called a cryptocurrency because it uses public-key cryptography for security. Users send payments using client software on a personal computer, mobile device, or web service. Transactions transfer ownership of bitcoins, the unit of currency. A decentralized network of specialized computers verifies and timestamps all transactions using a proof-of-work system. The operators of these computers, known as "miners", are rewarded with transaction fees and newly minted bitcoins (wiki)

mrln

silent ghost
Bitcoin is an open source, peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency introduced in 2009 by pseudonymous developer "Satoshi Nakamoto". Bitcoin has been called a cryptocurrency because it uses public-key cryptography for security. Users send payments using client software on a personal computer, mobile device, or web service. Transactions transfer ownership of bitcoins, the unit of currency. A decentralized network of specialized computers verifies and timestamps all transactions using a proof-of-work system. The operators of these computers, known as "miners", are rewarded with transaction fees and newly minted bitcoins (wiki)
thank ya. I googled it and from what I gathered,it was like a W.U. type thing.

Amandagrish

Lurker
I know a few ppl who have invested in bitcoin be interesting to see what happens. Only thing I do is bitcoin mining costs nowt and makes me pennies lol

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
Its more of a sooner or later thing.

Miners view bitcoin as transactional currency but it holds no ground fiscally nor monetarily. Moreover, its value goes on roller-coaster every now & then, how is it applicable in the real world??

Lobkowicz

Observer
Thing is: BitCoin is good when you need to be anonymous and/or make a quick trade (converting your money to the amount of bitcoins you need and using it right after doing so). It's definetly not something you should hold money onto, it shouldn't be seen as a bank, that's plain stupidity in my opinion.

tracher999

fuck the system
it looks there is still work on its quality its crach a few times now just like tor its not that save iff you ask me they can still track you i not gonna on deepweb solong the quality is not better i not wanna get in jail just to browse deepweb and maybe use bitcoin

Back