Crime Black mob jump white guy for no reason (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
If this was the opposite the media would be going nuts......

Yes. The media wouldn't touch this in a million years.

Mind you, the best part was the narration. There appears to be exciting new languages coming into being in the US.

I spent some months in South West Louisiana, deep in the bayou country and, as an Aussie, I did find it difficult at times to understand the French/English accents but nothing like this.

In Australia the cool, progressive thing now is to use illiterate aboriginal English sayings to make yourself sound super woke.

For example, you do not say 'we need a treaty now'. You say 'we need treaty now'.

You do not say 'on my country' rather 'on country'

And of course there's the aboriginal pronouns, as long as it's good stuff being reported on.
Stan Grant, AKA 'Sun Tan Stan' is a uber woke ex ABC 'journalist':

“In Wiradjuri ‘dyiraamalang’ means a teacher and leader. Stan Grant, a proud Wiradjuri man, is both of those things and I’m looking forward to seeing what he does into the future."

If they do something wrong, no mention of some fantasy tribal association...

Last edited:

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
1699086687527.png

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
I don't think this was about race. They were also beating on a black person too. Although if I do agree with "LETS GORE!" that had it been a mob of white kids beating on a black one that it would be considered a "hate crime," whether it was or wasn't, which is BS.
I'm pretty sure this was just a "flash mob" or what we called a "snatch & run" gang where a big group of friends meet up and just start mobbing out stealing, vandalizing, and beating people up. The chaos kind of works as a cover so they less likely to get arrested. It's just that nowadays with social media, it's easier to get huge numbers of people to show up.

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
Even the narrator called them hood rats in the video. The US and Europe are going to be screwed in a few short decades.

Back