accident Blind chink driving (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
This isn't a joke. There is a Chinese restaurant in my neighborhood. This morning, I got a biscuit and pulled into the parking lot of the shopping center and was eating my biscuit. 25 parking spaces around and one of the Chink joint owners, a 102-year-old woman, pulled in the space right beside me -- SO CLOSE THERE WAS NO WAS SHE COULD GET OUT OF HER CAR WITHOUT HER DOOR HITTING MY CAR. I don't think she could have even gotten out of her car.

I threw my biscuit in the seat, put the car in gear and pulled away just before she opened her door.

What dumb ass people!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Chink no doubt fell asleep at the wheel , cos even a retard could see that massive truck and draw conclusions that its stationery so I need to change lanes but seen as I am asleep I will just smash straight into it and hopefully end my life here so won't ever need to drive again.

rudy$$$

Lurker
I wonder if scientists done testing with Asian eyesight compared to an American person, just seems like it should be considered because if you ask me it be obvious Asians wouldn't know if they do or not because they're born that way, just like I don't know if we have better eyesight than Asian people. I'm sorry if I sound racist but I'm not, I'm just someone who prefers to be honest and direct with anyone about anything. Stay Safe

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I wonder if scientists done testing with Asian eyesight compared to an American person, just seems like it should be considered because if you ask me it be obvious Asians wouldn't know if they do or not because they're born that way, just like I don't know if we have better eyesight than Asian people. I'm sorry if I sound racist but I'm not, I'm just someone who prefers to be honest and direct with anyone about anything. Stay Safe
I would also consider that there are more Asians than white people and they have tons of cameras everywhere. There might be a bigger difference in how many recordings there are than in actual sight or driving skill. Not to mention law regulations. Of course it's a "source: trust me bro" argument, I have absolutely no data for it.

Back