Serious Blk babysitter murders white child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
What the hell were these parents thinking?
A 24 year old black man is charged with the murder of one child and injuring two others that were left in his care.
Apparently the mother's had to go to work and this piece of shit nigger was the only person they could find to watch their very young children.
Something doesn't add up here...

What a little cutie. My heart... :(
One year old Ahren DeHardt
View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

The nigger is charged with capital murder after he confessed to "using wrestling style moves on the one year old for ripping a pillow." The baby had numerous injuries including a fractured skull and internal damage to his little body.
The suspect, Marvin Lake insisted he didn't cause all of the injuries.

"I did not hurt his skull", Lake told authorities. "I only caused the internal injuries."

The two other children had suffered injuries also.

The nigger.View attachment 503568
CNN is strangely quite on this one

Mantledick

NewbieX
A 24 year old black man is charged with the murder of one child and injuring two others that were left in his care.
Apparently the mother's had to go to work and this piece of shit nigger was the only person they could find to watch their very young children.

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

The nigger is charged with capital murder after he confessed to "using wrestling style moves on the one year old for ripping a pillow." The baby had numerous injuries including a fractured skull and internal damage to his little body.

"I did not hurt his skull", Lake told authorities. "I only caused the internal injuries."

He is like the dumb bitch who kills her mother and I'm dying if I'm lying......tells judge @ beginning of trial " have mercy on me I'm an ORPHAN !!! YOU GOT SOME BALLS.....that's okay folks because as sure as his ass is black somebody is gonna tear his balls off slowly ! Mark my words...and that is going to be the first thing they do to him !

Capocity

I’m not psycho, I promise
Throughout the course of history and time white people have been responsible for every single major crime against humanity in the world. Maybe It’s time to eliminate this virus at its root.

jaydol

Well Known Member
I wonder if these FuckTard parents hired Negro babysitter boy to be “extra accepting.” Why in the actual Fuck would you hire an animal to watch your 3 kids? Fuck the kid - the parents deserve the loss. Cunts.
See this shit all the time, here take our kids, see we are open and trusting cuz we are just like you

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

Ship him to Somalia and put him in a crowd with an expensive cell phone glued to his body and watch the fun. They will show him the meaning of open and accepting. Fucking baby killing turd.

jaydol

Well Known Member

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

Who in their right mind would trust their children, one of them an infant, with this thing? Guess he showed them

jhouma77

This user was banned
I wonder if these FuckTard parents hired Negro babysitter boy to be “extra accepting.” Why in the actual Fuck would you hire an animal to watch your 3 kids? Fuck the kid - the parents deserve the loss. Cunts.
Arrest tHe parents as well. If you’re that fucking ignorant to allow a male nigger to watch your kids? You deserve to be in prison with him

Conkevo

Embrace your race.

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

Around blacks, never relax.

Get_Yotted

Lurker
I hope this fucking nigger gets gang rapped by some other monkey niggers in prison. I hope he gets gapped so bad his ass hole falls out and he can’t sit for the rest of his life. People who hurt children can just get tortured for the rest of their lives until the day die and then go to hell to be tortured some more.

deviant2

hell is other people
Around blacks, never relax.
Hang on... I better write that down.
tenor-121.gif

2020isbullshit

This user was banned

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

I hope you get shanked in your sleep nigger, wait til that word spreads on the yard. RIP

Back