Serious Blk babysitter murders white child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
What the hell were these parents thinking?
A 24 year old black man is charged with the murder of one child and injuring two others that were left in his care.
Apparently the mother's had to go to work and this piece of shit nigger was the only person they could find to watch their very young children.
Something doesn't add up here...

What a little cutie. My heart... :(
One year old Ahren DeHardt
View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

The nigger is charged with capital murder after he confessed to "using wrestling style moves on the one year old for ripping a pillow." The baby had numerous injuries including a fractured skull and internal damage to his little body.
The suspect, Marvin Lake insisted he didn't cause all of the injuries.

"I did not hurt his skull", Lake told authorities. "I only caused the internal injuries."

The two other children had suffered injuries also.

The nigger.View attachment 503568
Another dindu doing what comes natural . Violence and murder against whites.

Homfanigger

Where is Jesus when you need him!
This user was banned
A 24 year old black man is charged with the murder of one child and injuring two others that were left in his care.
Apparently the mother's had to go to work and this piece of shit nigger was the only person they could find to watch their very young children.

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

The nigger is charged with capital murder after he confessed to "using wrestling style moves on the one year old for ripping a pillow." The baby had numerous injuries including a fractured skull and internal damage to his little body.

"I did not hurt his skull", Lake told authorities. "I only caused the internal injuries."

Cool, good job, as many as those, white scum, plague, parasitic infection, can be eliminated, the best and as young as possible. It is better to get rid of the cancer before it grows into a big tumour. Good jod my fellow homosapiens, get rid of the homopigs, there are disgusting 🤢🤮🤮🤢🤢

Jut001

Lurker
I wonder if these FuckTard parents hired Negro babysitter boy to be “extra accepting.” Why in the actual Fuck would you hire an animal to watch your 3 kids? Fuck the kid - the parents deserve the loss. Cunts.
She was probably having sex with him

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

She was probably messing around with him

Wazza

Rookie

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

Death sentence, no nigger should be aloud to live

mrln

silent ghost
wheres the black outrage on this? on what this scumbag piece of shit did to a CHILD!
only if it were the opposite. then there would be a riot n shit.

Spite_Monster

Fresh Meat
I don't care about your color. How the fuck can you do that to such a tiny precious little being. They're innocent and know no better. They haven't even had a chance to live yet. As a mother I would murder him. Nobody would ever find him.

ezfa

vedo
Scumbag. They don't like child killers/abusers in prison, with any luck he'll be raped so hard his arse bleeds.
I heard my uncle talk about some guy getting raped and killed for being a sex offender the first people to get targeted in prison are child rapists and child murderers

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Cool, good job, as many as those, white scum, plague, parasitic infection, can be eliminated, the best and as young as possible. It is better to get rid of the cancer before it grows into a big tumour. Good jod my fellow homosapiens, get rid of the homopigs, there are disgusting 🤢🤮🤮🤢🤢
Why are black people so stupid about who is the real source of their problems? Other black people.

illinois33

Rookie

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

rot in hell nigger

Back