beatings BLOODY YOUNG GUY GETS BEATEN UP BY BLACK MAN (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

1) No. You embarrass yourself. You may not have made the claim he exists. But regardless, the onus is on those who DO claim he exists. You can't prove a negative! It's illogical!

I'm not slogging through the rest of your illogical bullshit. Your opening fucktard illogical bullshit about proving a negative is enough of a mind-melting experience dealing with a grown-ass adult who can't even comprehend this simplest of issues. Holy fuck.

If you admit you can't prove god doesn't exist, why did you say god doesn't exist? You absolute fucking simian savage moron.

Running for the exit again, I see.

Before you leave...

1). Can you name any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa?

2). Can you name any great works of literature from sub-Saharan Africa?

3). Can you name any great philosophers from sub-Saharan Africa?

4). What legacy did Mansa Musa leave on the world?

5). What legacy did the Mali empire leave on the world? You claimed they were so wealthy & powerful, so what did they do with that wealth?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
If you admit you can't prove god doesn't exist, why did you say god doesn't exist? You absolute fucking simian savage moron.

Running for the exit again, I see.

Before you leave...

5). What legacy did the Mali empire leave on the world? You claimed they were so wealthy & powerful, so what did they do with that wealth?

1) You can't even understand the basic concept of logic. I'm not even going to address your off-topic bullshit that has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

1) You can't even understand the basic concept of logic. I'm not even going to address your off-topic bullshit that has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

The question of god's existence has nothing to do with this thread, so don't give me that bullshit. Neither did you answer these questions in that other thread you ran away from. The 5 questions below have far more to do with this thread (black savagery) than god's existence...

*nudge nudge*... I know why you keep ignoring these questions... *snigger* :lol:

These fucking niggers are pissing me off also how the fuck did the monkey get into that country without being suspected he is obviously black airport’s security need more training on niggers

DarkMind12

Fuck Anxiety
And most of the people still compares the blacks as human beings, i bet this monkey is also a refugee and the goverment are feeding him, giving him an easy job and this nigga still not happy.. I don't know when i will come back to Italy but i also used to see them everywhere how they sit on the ground outside at the supermarket begging for some money, hope everyone realizes and send animals like this to the ghetto or even worse in prison.

dacheese

NewbieX
Well Dutch r even worse than North Africans, you go out with ballistae and crossbows... anyway crappy people will always do crappy shit no matter the race nor ethnicity.
In Holland and much of western Europe, North-Africans are much much much worse than niggers. I never had a problem with a black guy in Holland tbh. North-Africans on the other hand always cause trouble.
Judging from my own experience in Europe, the north-African had it coming

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Is it a hate crime when both kinds of mother fuckers are hated? You got your Nagra…and your Latina-Mexican-Hispanic-Wet Back.

ObiWon

Lurker
I mean I’m from Naples, in this part of Italy we have a lot of our own homegrown problems. Organize crime, baby gangs, unemployment & things like that… at least those are our problems that we have to tolerate or to address internally. These other issues, all the Africans, Muslims, North Africans Bringing all of THEIR problems here these are not issues that we should have to deal with. They shouldn’t be here at all, legally or illegally, they take a tremendous amount with adding very little TBH. I don’t want any immigration into this country, this isn’t America or Canada or Australia. Countries that are composed of ethnically homogenous people should have the right to decide on what their future & their children’s future will look like. No other people on the planet are forced to make these concessions in the same way as Europeans, broadly speaking. Fuck that, enough. Let’s ask the Asians if they want to take some of these Muslims & blacks and see what they say? Lmaoo lord knows they have the room, it would never happen in 1 million years

Back