beatings BLOODY YOUNG GUY GETS BEATEN UP BY BLACK MAN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
WHY I EXERSISE THE SECOND AND CONCEAL CARRY ........................................... 137384.png

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Why was Nigger Ape allowed to escape from the local Zoo in the first place. White T-shirt and black nigger face certainly made him stand out from the crowd. Pussy clat mother fucker!

We all know the truth white power has never been nothing without gun power. 9/10 your losing a fight to a superior being.

The man getting beaten up in this video is Tunisian, not white. And if blacks are superior, they wouldn't constantly be whining about being oppressed. Congratulations dumb animal, you know how to throw your fists. It's the only thing you're good at. Now let's talk about intelligence and blacks' severe lack of it.

You are inferior. Always have been, always will be. You have been enslaved by every race on the planet for thousands of years. A totally failed race.
Fuck u put that video on repeat and slow motion and watch that white boy get that work 😅

The man getting beaten up is North African (Tunisian), not white.

Exactly. All these white apes on here acting as if their race's shit don't stink. Look at all the fucking school shootings all over merkkka. At least black people fight like fucking men against men. They don't go around shooting up classrooms of unarmed children for no fucking reason. Then turn around and do nothing to put an end to it.

Because they're all dumb as fuck and don't think their own race's shit don't stink. I mean, whites only fought the bloodiest wars in human history, and have done some the most fucked up crazy shit.

You claim to be Italian yet don't recognise the "fucked up crazy shit" your own people have done. You stupid piece of shit. I dealt with you once, you want me to do it again? You are easily the dumbest piece of shit I've ever come across on the internet.

And yes, blacks are inferior. But you're not Italian, so it doesn't matter. Maybe a mutt, in the typical American fashion.

And no, blacks don't fight like men. They fight like psychotic cowards, always massacring each other. They're 13% of the US population yet commit 50% of the murders. Very manly.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

The scourge of immigration strikes again.

NO !! We cannot all live together.
That's why God put borders around all cultures. And gave them all unique ways .

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

The scourge of immigration strikes again.

NO !! We cannot all live together.
That's why God put borders around all cultures. And gave them all unique ways .
First, God doesn't exist.

Second, when you look at photos of the earth, you don't see any borders.

Third, humans are nomadic.

Fourth, the world isnt ruled by dictatorships. It's mostly run by republics, whose constitutions define natural human rights. One of which, is to freely move about their own country. Another of which is to seek better opportunities elsewhere (pull factors.) And yet another basic human right is based on primal instinct: fight or flight. People have the right to flee away from violence, even to cross over manmade fake imaginary borders that don't exist in reality. (Push factors.)
You claim to be Italian yet don't recognise the "fucked up crazy shit" your own people have done. You stupid piece of shit. I dealt with you once, you want me to do it again? You are easily the dumbest piece of shit I've ever come across on the internet.

And yes, blacks are inferior. But you're not Italian, so it doesn't matter. Maybe a mutt, in the typical American fashion.

And no, blacks don't fight like men. They fight like psychotic cowards, always massacring each other. They're 13% of the US population yet commit 50% of the murders. Very manly.
It's amazing how, after all of this time, you STILL don't get the point. Why? Because you're nothing more than a stupid white ape.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Multiculturalism is white genocide

💋 :ss:
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Stupidity and cowardice is white genocide.
First , we have 7 disticnitct continents. In those are borders set by people who were calling these areas as sovereign. Sovereign to there cultures.
Much blood signed those borders.

God does exist. I am one of His witnesses.
And the earth , its various life forms , galaxies, declare a God has done these super natural creations.

Fourth, the world isnt ruled by dictatorships. It's mostly run by republics, whose constitutions define natural human rights. One of which, is to freely move about their own country. Another of which is to seek better opportunities elsewhere (pull factors.) And yet another basic human right is based on primal instinct: fight or flight. People have the right to flee away from violence, even to cross over manmade fake imaginary borders that don't exist in reality. (Push factors.)

It's amazing how, after all of this time, you STILL don't get the point. Why? Because you're nothing more than a stupid white ape.

Northern-Lights-Photographer-Year-Agnieszka-Mrowka-Iceland-768x959.jpg

Explain this.

Last edited:

Ah, you further prove how fucking stupid you are. Making a claim about the existence of god you cannot possibly back up with any kind of evidence. I knew you'd have to be a dumb fuck atheist. Typical for a leftist.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You think you're making some profound point here? When you look at photos of the earth, you don't see anything but green, blue, brown and some greyish colours. What is your point? You are so fucking stupid. LOL

Nomadic means 'always on the move'. Humans are not 'always on the move'. They settle down in a particular place and form roots and connections with people (ethnicity & religion). That's why the vast majority of people (99.999%) throughout the last 5000 years have barely moved and people have deep roots in a particular place. It's why ALL genetic studies prove this.

If we were always on the move the world would look like a completely different place already. People only move for two reasons: escaping war/persecution or economic opportunity. When you're rooted in a place, you don't simply get up and leave, especially throughout history when people had enough jobs and deep connections to community. Migrating and entering into a new country and foreign culture is a hard thing to do and not something you do lightly. Only due to sheer desperation do you do that. So no, humans aren't nomadic. You absolute fucking moron.

Only a rootless cosmopolitan such as yourself would say something so monumentally stupid.

Human rights don't "exist in reality" and are totally made up nonsense, so don't contradict yourself you fucking moron. There is more to a country than a simple line on a map. Countries are made up of centuries/millennia of cultural & religious traditions and mass immigration destroys that, creates ethnic tensions, destroys economies, transforms high functioning countries into third world cesspits, creates a dysfunctional political climate (the most stable democracies are homogeneous countries). The more diverse a country becomes, the more unstable it becomes in all areas of life, by any metric you use. See how fucking wrong you are, you absolute fucking moron? The USA is proof of that - it is becoming less stable (and weaker) as it becomes more diverse. Next you'll be saying 'diversity is a strength' you fucking neanderthal chimpanzee savage cunt.

But at least you admit humans move only due to economic opportunities, which completely contradicts your original statement that humans are nomadic. You're so fucking stupid, you don't understand that words have definitions and clearly you don't understand the definition of 'nomadic'. But remember, human rights don't actually exist. That's just made up nonsense. And if migration is a human right, then the right to defend your country from being transformed into a third world cesspit is also a human right, because who in their right mind would want that to happen? You claim to be Italian. So are you happy what African trash is doing to Italy?

Can you even speak Italian, you fucking fraud? LOL

I see you're still as useless as when I last saw you, when you ran away from that thread I completely tore you apart in. Are you able to name any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa yet? Any great works of literature? And great philosophers? What legacy did Mansa Musa leave on the world, along with the Mali empire, hmmmmm? You claimed they were so wealthy & powerful, so what did they do with that wealth, hmmmmm?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Ah, you further prove how fucking stupid you are. Making a claim about the existence of god you cannot possibly back up with any kind of evidence. I knew you'd have to be a dumb fuck atheist. Typical for a leftist.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You think you're making some profound point here? When you look at photos of the earth, you don't see anything but green, blue, brown and some greyish colours. What is your point? You are so fucking stupid. LOL

Nomadic means 'always on the move'. Humans are not 'always on the move'. They settle down in a particular place and form roots and connections with people (ethnicity & religion). That's why the vast majority of people (99.999%) throughout the last 5000 years have barely moved and people have deep roots in a particular place. It's why ALL genetic studies prove this.

If we were always on the move the world would look like a completely different place already. People only move for two reasons: escaping war/persecution or economic opportunity. When you're rooted in a place, you don't simply get up and leave, especially throughout history when people had enough jobs and deep connections to community. Migrating and entering into a new country and foreign culture is a hard thing to do and not something you do lightly. Only due to sheer desperation do you do that. So no, humans aren't nomadic. You absolute fucking moron.

Only a rootless cosmopolitan such as yourself would say something so monumentally stupid.

Human rights don't "exist in reality" and are totally made up nonsense, so don't contradict yourself you fucking moron. There is more to a country than a simple line on a map. Countries are made up of centuries/millennia of cultural & religious traditions and mass immigration destroys that, creates ethnic tensions, destroys economies, transforms high functioning countries into third world cesspits, creates a dysfunctional political climate (the most stable democracies are homogeneous countries). The more diverse a country becomes, the more unstable it becomes in all areas of life, by any metric you use. See how fucking wrong you are, you absolute fucking moron? The USA is proof of that - it is becoming less stable (and weaker) as it becomes more diverse. Next you'll be saying 'diversity is a strength' you fucking neanderthal chimpanzee savage cunt.

But at least you admit humans move only due to economic opportunities, which completely contradicts your original statement that humans are nomadic. You're so fucking stupid, you don't understand that words have definitions and clearly you don't understand the definition of 'nomadic'. But remember, human rights don't actually exist. That's just made up nonsense. And if migration is a human right, then the right to defend your country from being transformed into a third world cesspit is also a human right, because who in their right mind would want that to happen? You claim to be Italian. So are you happy what African trash is doing to Italy?

Can you even speak Italian, you fucking fraud? LOL

I see you're still as useless as when I last saw you, when you ran away from that thread I completely tore you apart in. Are you able to name any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa yet? Any great works of literature? And great philosophers? What legacy did Mansa Musa leave on the world, along with the Mali empire, hmmmmm? You claimed they were so wealthy & powerful, so what did they do with that wealth, hmmmmm?

Sigh. I don't even know why I even bother.

1) Not my job to prove God does not exist. It is YOUR job to prove that he DOES. You're the one making a positive claim. It isn't my job to just accept your claim at face value. I literally just went through this in a different thread with another dumbfuck.

2) The claim was that "God created borders." That's literally exactly what I quoted, and refuted. If there were a god, you don't see any borders anywhere in any photos of the earth.

3) Humans have been around a lot longer than 5,000 years. Humans been around for a quarter million years. And yes, as a species, we ARE nomadic. I mean, we have airplanes, ships, and white people in North America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, for crissakes. And I'm sorry you've never been outside your poodunky shithole little town in Louisiana swamp land. But I've been all over the place. And trust me. New buildings being built all the time, in all actual functioning cities and places. You can literally see UHaul trailers on any interstate at any time. Matter of fact, UHaul exists as a business. As do a lot of moving companies. Gtfo.

4) Human rights DO exist "in reality." We are animals with basic needs and instincts. Our particular instincts drive us to express ourselves (a little thing called "art,"( and to live our lives however the fuck we want to live our lives. The only reason wars occur, is because dumbfucks like you think that nobody has any sort of "rights," and somehow think they can dictate to everyone else what they're going to do with their personal lives.

5) Again, nomadic. That's LITERALLY what "nomadic" means! Animals with no particular special environmental niche, are always on the move for the next big thing. Zebras and wildebeests follow the seasonal rains. Lions follow zebras and wildebeests. That's literally the entire purpose behind being "nomadic." Always on the move for the next big score.

6) In that other thread, it was nothing but bullshit, where you ignored my entire point. As for Africa, it's called "archeology." Look it up.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
We all know the truth white power has never been nothing without gun power. 9/10 your losing a fight to a superior being.
Now seeing how the white man wins 9/10 times,your words, would it not seem that maybe, just maybe they have an edge. Which would be considered superior in the fight. :shrug:

Sigh. I don't even know why I even bother.

For your own sake, you shouldn't. Every time you respond you get thrashed & humiliated, fucking slimy simian savage.

1) Not my job to prove God does not exist. It is YOUR job to prove that he DOES. You're the one making a positive claim. It isn't my job to just accept your claim at face value. I literally just went through this in a different thread with another dumbfuck.

I never said god exists. I never once made a claim about his existence. You on the other hand DID. You claimed god doesn't exist. Therefore the onus is on YOU, not me, to disprove his existence. I don't need to do shit, because I never made any claim about his existence. Dumb fuck atheist simian savage.

Now look at you copying my insults... "dumb fuck". You pathetic unoriginal trash. Typical American. Bland, unoriginal people.

2) The claim was that "God created borders." That's literally exactly what I quoted, and refuted. If there were a god, you don't see any borders anywhere in any photos of the earth.

You didn't refute anything by saying you can't see borders when you look at Earth from a distance, moron. How are you this dumb? You can't go a single sentence without saying 'literally', either. Typical vapid, braindead Americunt.

3) Humans have been around a lot longer than 5,000 years. Humans been around for a quarter million years. And yes, as a species, we ARE nomadic. I mean, we have airplanes, ships, and white people in North America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, for crissakes. And I'm sorry you've never been outside your poodunky shithole little town in Louisiana swamp land. But I've been all over the place. And trust me. New buildings being built all the time, in all actual functioning cities and places. You can literally see UHaul trailers on any interstate at any time. Matter of fact, UHaul exists as a business. As do a lot of moving companies. Gtfo.

I realise humans have been around a lot longer than 5000 years, but the reason I mentioned that figure is because that's the amount of time civilisation has existed for, moron. What was going on before civilisation existed is pretty much irrelevant to this discussion because prior to civilisation there were so few people in existence. The reason borders are necessary today is because the wealthy parts of the world will be flooded with the poor people of the world, thus destroying the wealthy parts. But obviously you cannot grasp this, dumb fuck simian savage.

And no, as a species we are NOT nomadic. We settle down and form roots in a particular area. A very small area, in fact. Throughout the last 5000 years, the average person barely even left their village. That's not how nomads live. Nomads are CONSTANTLY on the move. Humans are NOT constantly on the move - they settle down and form communities and don't want to leave. You yourself said it - humans only migrate when they have to (economic opportunity). You're LITERALLY contradicting yourself in the most spectacular of ways and you don't even realise it. Absolute fucking moron. LOL

Airplanes & ships are VERY recent inventions, especially airplanes. And the use of this technology is overwhelmingly not to migrate to another country and then constantly keep moving, which is what a nomad is. The vast majority of people who use planes to travel somewhere do so for tourist reasons. White people in North America, Australia, South Africa & New Zealand are SETTLED there, you fucking moron. They're not constantly on the move, which again, is what a nomad is. You don't even know what a nomad is you fucking idiot, yet you keep mentioning it. lol

Oh, and who invented the airplane, eh? And do blacks have any tradition of ship building, hmmmmm? I know you'll ignore these questions. Hahahaha

I don't live in the USA, so how would I be in Louisiana? Another dumb fuck comment from the lowest IQ individual on here. I have repeatedly expressed my hatred for the USA.

Uhaul is to move belongings from one particular area to another. That's not evidence of humans being nomadic. Again, nomadic means 'being constantly on the move'. When people move to a new city or state, they settle there for a few years or possibly for the rest of their life. That's not what a nomad does. Why are you having such a hard time understanding this? Because you DON'T understand the definition of words. You DON'T understand what the word 'nomad' is. Fucking idiot.

Also, the reason why people constantly move around the USA is because they have no culture, religion & community. You're a rootless bunch, and that's not sustainable. It results in the death of a society. And that's precisely what we see happening in the USA today. A dying country.

Hey, wanna talk about functioning cities? Name some functioning cities in sub-Saharan Africa. Name some beautiful ones, too! Let's see if you can. LOL

4) Human rights DO exist "in reality." We are animals with basic needs and instincts. Our particular instincts drive us to express ourselves (a little thing called "art,"( and to live our lives however the fuck we want to live our lives. The only reason wars occur, is because dumbfucks like you think that nobody has any sort of "rights," and somehow think they can dictate to everyone else what they're going to do with their personal lives.

No, they don't. They're made up. The rest of your comment is just irrelevant gibberish. Look at you, desperately trying to be profound.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you also don't understand why war happens. You just continue to prove what an absolutely monstrosity you are. They say an idiot is born every minute. You're a whole hours worth.

5) Again, nomadic. That's LITERALLY what "nomadic" means! Animals with no particular special environmental niche, are always on the move for the next big thing. Zebras and wildebeests follow the seasonal rains. Lions follow zebras and wildebeests. That's literally the entire purpose behind being "nomadic." Always on the move for the next big score.

And that's NOT what humans do. Humans settle down and only move when they're forced to, which you yourself admitted. Stop comparing humans to animals you fucking MORON. Jesus fucking christ you're so dumb. We're talking about nomadic humans, not animals. Nomadic humans exist because that's their culture i.e. they CHOOSE to live that existence. They're not FORCED to. Animals are forced to be nomadic because they don't have the intelligence to do anything else. They can't farm and build civilisation. You don't understand this? REALLY? LMFAO

6) In that other thread, it was nothing but bullshit, where you ignored my entire point. As for Africa, it's called "archeology." Look it up.

Of course you say it's nothing but bullshit, because I tore your shit apart and you had to flee. You couldn't answer any of my questions, and we see that same trend here right now. Total refusal to answer these questions:

1). Can you name any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa?

2). Can you name any great works of literature from sub-Saharan Africa?

3). Can you name any great philosophers from sub-Saharan Africa?

4). What legacy did Mansa Musa leave on the world?

5). What legacy did the Mali empire leave on the world? You claimed they were so wealthy & powerful, so what did they do with that wealth?

As you believe blacks are capable of so much and have proved this throughout history, you should have no problem answering these questions. For some odd reason, you've avoided answering them on multiple occasions. But I'm sure that'll change any time now. Any time...

There is no archaeological evidence for any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa, nor any great works of literature, great philosophers, nor any great legacy left by Mansa Musa & the Mali empire. So what exactly is your point bringing up archaeology (which you can't even spell lol)?

Oh, and can you speak Italian? Another question of mine you ignored. Cowardly human garbage.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
For your own sake, you shouldn't. Every time you respond you get thrashed & humiliated, fucking slimy simian savage.

I never said god exists. I never once made a claim about his existence. You on the other hand DID. You claimed god doesn't exist. Therefore the onus is on YOU, not me, to disprove his existence. I don't need to do shit, because I never made any claim about his existence. Dumb fuck atheist simian savage.

Now look at you copying my insults... "dumb fuck". You pathetic unoriginal trash. Typical American. Bland, unoriginal people.

You didn't refute anything by saying you can't see borders when you look at Earth from a distance, moron. How are you this dumb? You can't go a single sentence without saying 'literally', either. Typical vapid, braindead Americunt.

I realise humans have been around a lot longer than 5000 years, but the reason I mentioned that figure is because that's the amount of time civilisation has existed for, moron. What was going on before civilisation existed is pretty much irrelevant to this discussion because prior to civilisation there were so few people in existence. The reason borders are necessary today is because the wealthy parts of the world will be flooded with the poor people of the world, thus destroying the wealthy parts. But obviously you cannot grasp this, dumb fuck simian savage.

And no, as a species we are NOT nomadic. We settle down and form roots in a particular area. A very small area, in fact. Throughout the last 5000 years, the average person barely even left their village. That's not how nomads live. Nomads are CONSTANTLY on the move. Humans are NOT constantly on the move - they settle down and form communities and don't want to leave. You yourself said it - humans only migrate when they have to (economic opportunity). You're LITERALLY contradicting yourself in the most spectacular of ways and you don't even realise it. Absolute fucking moron. LOL

Airplanes & ships are VERY recent inventions, especially airplanes. And the use of this technology is overwhelmingly not to migrate to another country and then constantly keep moving, which is what a nomad is. The vast majority of people who use planes to travel somewhere do so for tourist reasons. White people in North America, Australia, South Africa & New Zealand are SETTLED there, you fucking moron. They're not constantly on the move, which again, is what a nomad is. You don't even know what a nomad is you fucking idiot, yet you keep mentioning it. lol

Oh, and who invented the airplane, eh? And do blacks have any tradition of ship building, hmmmmm? I know you'll ignore these questions. Hahahaha

I don't live in the USA, so how would I be in Louisiana? Another dumb fuck comment from the lowest IQ individual on here. I have repeatedly expressed my hatred for the USA.

Uhaul is to move belongings from one particular area to another. That's not evidence of humans being nomadic. Again, nomadic means 'being constantly on the move'. When people move to a new city or state, they settle there for a few years or possibly for the rest of their life. That's not what a nomad does. Why are you having such a hard time understanding this? Because you DON'T understand the definition of words. You DON'T understand what the word 'nomad' is. Fucking idiot.

Also, the reason why people constantly move around the USA is because they have no culture, religion & community. You're a rootless bunch, and that's not sustainable. It results in the death of a society. And that's precisely what we see happening in the USA today. A dying country.

Hey, wanna talk about functioning cities? Name some functioning cities in sub-Saharan Africa. Name some beautiful ones, too! Let's see if you can. LOL

No, they don't. They're made up. The rest of your comment is just irrelevant gibberish. Look at you, desperately trying to be profound.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you also don't understand why war happens. You just continue to prove what an absolutely monstrosity you are. They say an idiot is born every minute. You're a whole hours worth.

And that's NOT what humans do. Humans settle down and only move when they're forced to, which you yourself admitted. Stop comparing humans to animals you fucking MORON. Jesus fucking christ you're so dumb. We're talking about nomadic humans, not animals. Nomadic humans exist because that's their culture i.e. they CHOOSE to live that existence. They're not FORCED to. Animals are forced to be nomadic because they don't have the intelligence to do anything else. They can't farm and build civilisation. You don't understand this? REALLY? LMFAO

Of course you say it's nothing but bullshit, because I tore your shit apart and you had to flee. You couldn't answer any of my questions, and we see that same trend here right now. Total refusal to answer these questions:

1). Can you name any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa?

2). Can you name any great works of literature from sub-Saharan Africa?

3). Can you name any great philosophers from sub-Saharan Africa?

4). What legacy did Mansa Musa leave on the world?

5). What legacy did the Mali empire leave on the world? You claimed they were so wealthy & powerful, so what did they do with that wealth?

As you believe blacks are capable of so much and have proved this throughout history, you should have no problem answering these questions. For some odd reason, you've avoided answering them on multiple occasions. But I'm sure that'll change any time now. Any time...

There is no archaeological evidence for any beautiful cities in sub-Saharan Africa, nor any great works of literature, great philosophers, nor any great legacy left by Mansa Musa & the Mali empire. So what exactly is your point bringing up archaeology (which you can't even spell lol)?

Oh, and can you speak Italian? Another question of mine you ignored. Cowardly human garbage.

1) No. You embarrass yourself. You may not have made the claim he exists. But regardless, the onus is on those who DO claim he exists. You can't prove a negative! It's illogical!

I'm not slogging through the rest of your illogical bullshit. Your opening fucktard illogical bullshit about proving a negative is enough of a mind-melting experience dealing with a grown-ass adult who can't even comprehend this simplest of issues. Holy fuck.

Back