beatings BLOODY YOUNG GUY GETS BEATEN UP BY BLACK MAN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Exactly. All these white apes on here acting as if their race's shit don't stink. Look at all the fucking school shootings all over merkkka. At least black people fight like fucking men against men. They don't go around shooting up classrooms of unarmed children for no fucking reason. Then turn around and do nothing to put an end to it.

Getting drop kicked when not even ready, doesn't quanitify as not being able to fight. It was worse than a sucker-punch.
Lil contridictary, ya think? Blindsiding somebody is not fighting like a man.
And folks are dumb as fuck, haha.

Vwj

NewbieX
Exactly. All these white apes on here acting as if their race's shit don't stink. Look at all the fucking school shootings all over merkkka. At least black people fight like fucking men against men. They don't go around shooting up classrooms of unarmed children for no fucking reason. Then turn around and do nothing to put an end to it.

Did some black kids die in a New York school shooting by a black kid a couple of days ago? Not on the news coz it doesn’t fit the narrative
Also the black guy was out of order, kicking a guy not looking, just like a sucker punch

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
i'd have to disagree with you on this. many teens like the young man in the video are all talk. it's funny when they do it with their peers, at least they can somewhat have a fair fight. but when it comes to someone who's double your size and double your age....mhmm i'd honestly shut the fuck up and go on with my day.
There's really nothing to "agree" or "disagree" with here. There is only one fact:

He was sucker-kicked. When I was in a boxing club then joined a Aikido class the one year when I was 15 with my twin brother, there was this little guy we thought we could easily try doing one of those Flippy things to. Nope. I'm the one that got flipped. That little dude was fierce. Lol.

Maybe that guy in this video didn't know how to fight. Maybe he did. We'll never know, seeing as he was sucker-kicked.
I'd love to see a black guy hit someone just once with a punch that's not a sucker punch, or 1 on 1. It never happened, it's a conspiracy.
I'd like to see a white guy go on a shoot out with someone else who is actually armed and not a little kid just once. 1 on 1 with another similarly-armed man. It never happened. It's a conspiracy.

FAIRYBLU

Curious Gore Finder
Happened in Italy, in Milan.
At least they tried to help him! There's a guy filming while a GIRL goes after his attacker!! That's really fucked up!
What's funny, you hitler-cock slurping faggot, is that I'm whiter than your gay ass. Although your woman's pink pussy is pretty neglected. Tell her to hit me up so I can knock the cobwebs off her pastrami flaps.
GREAT COME BACK !!!!! 😂

Last edited:

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

Because they're all dumb as fuck and don't think their own race's shit don't stink. I mean, whites only fought the bloodiest wars in human history, and have done some the most fucked up crazy shit.
White is right. Stupid nigger , remember your place. This is Whiteys world, you’re just living in it. You should be thanking us for even be allowed to live in the ghettos.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
🤣 Bitch, If it weren't for us Italians, you white niggers would still be scrounging around wearing dirty bear skins and living in huts made of sticks.
I don’t speak baboon. Again, I’ll let you know when you can speak. Dirty ape

Back