Warning:Children Body cam footage of child killer Janet Garcia (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Police body camera footage captures Janet Garcia explaining to officers why her son Ariel's blood is on her shoes.

Ariel’s lifeless body was found near a military base south of Tacoma.

Prosecutors claim Garcia abandoned the toddler after stabbing him over a dozen times.

An autopsy revealed over 16 'sharp-force' wounds on the front of his body and a 'cluster' of other injuries on his upper back.

Garcia faces charges of first-degree murder with aggravating factors of domestic violence and a vulnerable victim. She asserts her innocence and pleaded not guilty.

Cattoo

Rookie
Police body camera footage captures Janet Garcia explaining to officers why her son Ariel's blood is on her shoes.

Prosecutors claim Garcia abandoned the toddler after stabbing him over a dozen times.

An autopsy revealed over 16 'sharp-force' wounds on the front of his body and a 'cluster' of other injuries on his upper back.

Garcia faces charges of first-degree murder with aggravating factors of domestic violence and a vulnerable victim. She asserts her innocence and pleaded not guilty.
View attachment 789411
My son? Oh. Well he fell and was hurt enough to be bleeding so I took him to a Seattle area hospital with some lady with whom I left him with before getting him and taking to some other lady with which I left him with for a year but I don’t recall her name nor her address so I could pick him up from after a year of drying out.

deezNuttzzz

Rookie

View attachment 789411
I couldn’t be a cop lol I’d take that bitch for a ride like u do to a dog u don’t want no more lol

Pangolin777

Well Known Member

View attachment 789411
This manly looking whore needs to burn! 😡

Morty_

- The Real Morty ! -
Later, she invites the officers in for shots, and to show them photos of her son ‘what’s his name’.

Clam

Forum Veteran

View attachment 789411
Time to drag Old Sparky out of the closet and hook her up with dry sponges.

Back