Man Accused of Using Blowtorch on Tot’s Genitals, Smothering and Beating Him to Death (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Suggesting you're a better, more moral person for not getting furious at a case of child abuse is such a wild take
Nah man, people are people, young or old they are bound to eventually rot. It's hypocritical to throw a hissy fit over some dead kid and at the same time mock the death of an old dude.

PeachParfait

Stay hydrated .⋆。˚♡
Nah man, people are people, young or old they are bound to eventually rot. It's hypocritical to throw a hissy fit over some dead kid and at the same time mock the death of an old dude.
For me, personally, the death of a child cuts deeper bc it's someone who never had the chance to live. They're smaller, more trusting, and can't defend themselves the same way an adult can. A kid doesn't understand what is happening to them, which makes it all the more tragic when it's at the hands of someone they're supposed to be able to love and look up to

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
For me, personally, the death of a child cuts deeper bc it's someone who never had the chance to live. They're smaller, more trusting, and can't defend themselves the same way an adult can. A kid doesn't understand what is happening to them, which makes it all the more tragic when it's at the hands of someone they're supposed to be able to love and look up to
I don't have kids and will never have them, I don't have the heart to impose life to another human into this world where we have less and less rights and opportunities than my parents had. But I'm a honest man and I just think is fucked up that for some people my death would be a joke while some kid's who will probably grow up to be as trash as his parents is a tragedy.
It's like the sinking titanic's women and children first, why do I have to stay and drown just so some woman and a kid I don't know and don't give a fuck about me are saved? My life has value at least for me.

I like what Henry Rollins says about the topic in Deathdealer.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I don't have kids and will never have them, I don't have the heart to impose life to another human into this world where we have less and less rights and opportunities than my parents had. But I'm a honest man and I just think is fucked up that for some people my death would be a joke while some kid's who will probably grow up to be as trash as his parents is a tragedy.
It's like the sinking titanic's women and children first, why do I have to stay and drown just so some woman and a kid I don't know and don't give a fuck about me are saved? My life has value at least for me.

I like what Henry Rollins says about the topic in Deathdealer.

It's good you don't have and don't intend to have kids. The world is a better place because of it. It's clear you don't hold any moral value to hand down to a future generation.
Only a real man would understand the value of protecting the weak and innocent or the old and fragile. You come across as the type that would stay seated on a buss as an elderly lady with a cane stood the whole ride.
The only real solace I have is in knowing if the shit ever gets real and the shit hits the fan, you and your type will be the first to fall because you're the epithet of pure weakness.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
It's good you don't have and don't intend to have kids. the world is a better place because of it. It's clear you don't hold any moral value to hand down to a future generation.
Only a real man would understand the value of protecting the weak and innocent or the old and fragile. You come across as the type that would stay seated on a buss as an elderly lady with a cane stood the whole ride.
The only real solace I have is in knowing if the shit ever gets real and the shit hits the fan, you and your type will be the first to fall because you're the epithet of pure weakness.
It's easy to be a man on the internet, all that bravado when all the blood you have seen is nothing but pixels.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I know enough to know only pussies get triggered by mean words on the internet. drop the thug guy act, nobody is impressed.

I know enough to know only pussies get triggered by mean words on the internet. drop the thug guy act, nobody is impressed.
Yeah, cunt. I'm not triggered but that doesn't change the fact that you're a weak pathetic human. That is the clear fact of the matter.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

Anyone who hurts children should be publicly tortured to death.

So many cases of cops beating the piss out of (mostly) innocent people, but the one time they need to shoot some cunt in the face they decide to bring him in unharmed.
The men in prison will make his life way worse. Killing him is an easy way out

Courtland

Lurker
My absolute favourite story of all time,were I'm from this guy abused his stepson in ways that made grown men cry,the boy was 8,his paternal father was just a small skinny weasel looking guy,the step dad was in court for his sentencing( ultimately the boy died)the father showed up for the very first time that day so no one even new who he was he showed up right at the perfect moment before they were taking him away ,he was wearing outfit that a male nurse would were at the hospital,he walks toward the guy and officers and says"he was having a hard time breathing earlier so the judge wants me to ask him,,,he doesn't even finish his sentence and was a foot away from the guys ever goes sir I need to,,, and as the guy turns around he squirts some liquid in both of his eyes with stealth not even coming close to it hitting someone else,the guys hands were cuffed behind his back,he says super fast officials if you touch that liquid it will kill you,so the guy is screaming in pain and no one does a thing for a t least20.25seconds,there is literally mayhem he gets taken down.with brut force,the guy is still screaming but now a couple of the cops have run to get whatever and then you here the real father say as calmly as can be,you know you guys I'm sorry about this that little boy that was killed was my son and just to make you guys aware, although I'm pretty sure it has already been long enough,the longer it takes for you guys to wash the acid out of his eyes the better chance he will never be able to see again.,so for the sake of my little dean(the boys name)that this sick fuck killed take your time,he then says to the officer,you know if the paramedics show and I yell out that I think I'm having a heartache,they would have to attend to me first,edging my bet even more then he says please officer tell me what the exact time is right know,the cop does and the father says perfect job done it's been long enough he will never see again,I swear the cop was smiling

Goldfingers

Rookie
That POS Mutilated that Cute Kid?
MFKRS going to get His! The Boy's in the joint don't like that Shit!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP
Do they get near them these days?

A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

I'm glad that they've shown his face but can I make a suggestion?
Why not show digitally enhanced versions of what his face would look like clean shaven another with only a moustache and another with a shaven head.
Just so that everyone across the world knows what he could look like.

Last edited:
Back