Man Accused of Using Blowtorch on Tot’s Genitals, Smothering and Beating Him to Death (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Don’t sweat it TubeMonkey. You got your point across rather effortlessly. And most of us agree with you. It’s a normal reaction to hearing of violence towards a child.
This Colton (know—it-all) self-aggrandizing shit-stain i wouldn’t be able to recall whatever monotone educational gibberish he said was spouting if my dignity depended on it.

Education and "academic excellence", or "philosophical wisdom" don't mean SHIT in the real world. The real world belongs to people who are pragmatic and capable of both kindness and viciousness if need be. Case in point, when I was in the early years of junior high there was an Indian kid who thought he was the king of the school because of his good grades and thus, "superiority" over the rest of us buffoons. Always tattled to the staff on people for stepping out of perceived lines. Can't stand the fucking kid, but didn't bother him because I had my own shit to be concerned about. Until the day he ratted on me because he saw me sneak a cigarette with some of my buds in a back stairwell. There was nothing to prove we actually smoked back there but after a bit of asking around I found out that he was the fucker who told on us. A week later in a shared lunch period he left his laptop computer open and turned on at one of the tables. I poured a bottle of Poland Spring water all over the keyboard as I passed by. He was one of the very few kids who had laptops at that time and that thing was destroyed in seconds. Nobody saw nuthin'. Even if some people did, nobody liked that kid. And we found out his father whooped his ass something dreadful for the laptop's destruction. Street smart >> academic smart. Don't start nuffin', won't be nuffin'.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

And if your against the death penalty, ...right? This guy needs to be beaten daily, if there's any job openings let me know ,I'm only 2-4 hour flight away...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You need to earn your tattoos in prison and this guy is worth a very stylish tattoo. If he isn't protected by the state like some rare panda this guy is long term fucked.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
It's a small relief to know that scumbags like this don't live very long when they get to prison...I imagine he'll be dead within a week. It won't be a pleasant death either.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I say give him to a nigger with the biggest dick. So the bigger can use him like a fuck puppet to be the next prison ventriloquist act. That POS deserves a slow death. A lot longer then your average cartel video. Start with skinning his dick like it the other video lol
I Fkn Love It!!!🤘🤟🤙...SP

La Happy

Zig Zag Wina/Winos
A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

he's dead ,like it or not.

he's dead ,like it or not.
this parasite is dead ,he dug his own grave when he hurt that baby.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I don't have kids, so l can't feel as outraged as others..
But that is a pretty prepared way to fuck over a kid.
My advice to him..??
Pack a dress and dance around in general population when they put you back inside
Shit tell the guys there you enjoyed what got you there, that way when they just beat you to death, it won't be soo bad.

You'll miss the sodomy ..

Vallrain

Rookie
@Coltons503

Quick question, if I had your 3 year old sitting in a chair and threw a rope over a beam and around its neck and heaved it up so they were hanging to death what would you do to me, because I know what @Tubemonkey would do, and I doubt I'd ever do it again, what are you gonna do ask me nicely to stop? 😂 yeah that logic works in society, I'd be out in 10 years and probably do something worse upon release, these people need death ☠.

@PinkE

yeah i don't think the guards are gonna break up the fight as quickly as they normally would.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
@Coltons503

Quick question, if I had your 3 year old sitting in a chair and threw a rope over a beam and around its neck and heaved it up so they were hanging to death what would you do to me, because I know what @Tubemonkey would do, and I doubt I'd ever do it again, what are you gonna do ask me nicely to stop? 😂 yeah that logic works in society, I'd be out in 10 years and probably do something worse upon release, these people need death ☠.

@PinkE

yeah i don't think the guards are gonna breaktger up the fight as quickly as they normally would.
I don't have a three year old. Secondly I do not form obsessive attachments to people like that. People aren't property and people have no right to judge or to pass sentence on another to do so would make us no better than the one we are allegedly "punishing".

Vallrain

Rookie
@Coltons503

Any good parent should be obsessive of their toddler, they're 1 - 3 years old you fkn twat.

So you don't have a toddler, so what if I got my hands on the dullest knife 🗡, I'll order I from the fucking Mexicans 😂 and start cutting off your mother's head in front of you, are you gonna stop me or let your mum die?

After like 30 fucking minutes 😂.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
@Coltons503

@PinkE

yeah i don't think the guards are gonna break up the fight as quickly as they normally would.
Yes, I don't suggest anyone hurt a child, animal or woman in my presence, it'd be a mistake. But cunts like @Coltons503 are far from being a man. But he is right that I am no better than who I'm about to harm in order to save someone weaker. But I don't give two fucks about being better, I would harm or kill in the name of justice and the preservation mine or others life and liberties.

Last edited:

Vallrain

Rookie
@Tubemonkey

Which makes you better, I'm not one to wait for the cops to arrive, police are only here to alleviate our need for revenge, and if my best friend did this I wouldn't need to avenge his death, I'd have joined in.

I think it's a miss conception, in my brain If you are a witness of the rape of a child for instance and don't speak up then you are no better than the rapists, but if you kill that son of a bitch and his buddies you stop it from happening again.

However under Artemis I'm not allowed to hurt a woman so if a woman was raping a young boy my violence would be minimalised 😂.

Also I'm seeing this as you're in the room while it's happening, not hunting down predators for fun 😂, but I'd be down for some hunting 😂.

Dizzydolly

Rookie
No prison time take him behind the court house and put a bullet in his head. Then throw him in the dumpster for the trash people to pick up.😡

You cannot actually be that unapologetically deranged can you? You need some very serious help which I'm not sure anyone is capable of providing to the extent that you need. I sincerely hope you never hurt anyone you're a blatant danger to qq
I would kill this cunt with my bare hands. How does law enforcement keep their composure in cases like these?

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Yall motherfuckers need help. Obsessing with other people's children is sus af. People who place themselves into the business of others are sus af.

Back