disaster Bodycam: Cops Arrest 12-Year-Old Girl for Allegedly Stabbing Little Brother to Death in Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Gotta feel for the mother, her son's dead and her daughter is getting locked away for a long time. A whole family ripped apart because one tiny crazy moment in time.

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
ok. what if tomorrow a 12 year old stabs you and you either die or you lose some vital shit, and they can't even jail his/her ass for that? Huh?
It depends on the state, I just looked and her state she cannot be charged as an adult, they can only charge her as a minor. She will get a very large reduced sentence and will only have to stay in juvenile detention until shes 18

ok. what if tomorrow a 12 year old stabs you and you either die or you lose some vital shit, and they can't even jail his/her ass for that? Huh?
for example in my state, Minnesota, they apparently say "Under Minnesota law, children under the age of 14 are considered legally incapable of committing crimes. If a child is over the age of 14, the juvenile can be tried as an adult in Minnesota." its fucked up.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Probably had a knife stashed somewhere since she is a cutter and had a impulsive feeling of wanting to know what it felt like to stab someone so she fatal stabbed her brother, that's my best guess.

Back