bizarre Bombed while on live (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
What an idiot, imagine believing that this video is real. We see his wall literally exploding, cement, wood and dust everywhere, yet still not even a scratch. Also electricity and wifi and..use your brain..use your brain.

-Misery loves company
Where have I said I believe or disbelieve? Yet again you pop up with assumptions and reel off a load of nonsense.
What's WiFi got to do with it, shit for brains...

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
Where have I said I believe or disbelieve? Yet again you pop up with assumptions and reel off a load of nonsense.
What's WiFi got to do with it, shit for brains...

First of all, no one said that its about “belief and disbelief” its about wether the video is real or not. You said “will Allah help them” indicating that something actually happened and requires assistance.

Don’t act dumb, be open minded and accept.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
If that is Gaza, how the hell is that guy getting Internet access and electricity? This is a serious concern, Israel should shut down Internet access and electricity completely
Because there is no war it’s just propaganda to get US tax dollars. Kinda like that Ukraine/russian arctic nig shit. I don’t know if you noticed or not but the one who got blown up was gay as fuck I wonder how he survived so long. That to me is the real mystery.

First of all, no one said that its about “belief and disbelief” its about wether the video is real or not. You said “will Allah help them” indicating that something actually happened and requires assistance.

Don’t act dumb, be open minded and accept.
Why is it that you subhumans from the sandbox always claim to be gods favorite yet suffer the absolute worst and live in squalor? Your god doesn’t exist and your plight is a direct result of your archaic beliefs

Back