Boycott Subway Calls Grow as Company Continues Doing Business in Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
gxuM60O.gif

McM

ARSELING
including the boom boom? you know... traditions
No, I don't know what that means.
But I remember when working (in demolition) at the red-light district St.Pauli in Hamburg the whores had a trick to fool the noob sex tourists. Asking 'Do you want Greek sex, it costs you just a twenny?' But all they got was to get one rubbed off in a dirty side street.

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
I have one on occasion. I've always considered it the 'healthier' fast food place, compared to shit like McDonalds. That was until today.

I've never counted calories before, but lately I've been trying to watch what I eat. I usually have a foot long chicken and bacon sub - on the board it states that is 640+ calories which isn't too bad I thought. BUT they have a sneaky bit on the side that lists the various breads and the 640+ calories I first saw doesn't even include the bread, which comes in at over 400 calories! FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING CALORIES FOR BREAD! So for a footlong including the filling and sauces etc is well over 1000 calories.

Unfortunately I spotted it as I was walking out with my order, but I won't be going back again. Fuck that.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
No, I don't know what that means.
But I remember when working (in demolition) at the red-light district St.Pauli in Hamburg the whores had a trick to fool the noob sex tourists. Asking 'Do you want Greek sex, it costs you just a twenny?' But all they got was to get one rubbed off in a dirty side street.
i should visit Hamburg. i have only been to Frankfurt and Berlin and have to admit, German beer is the best in the world :beer:

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death đź–¤
Super Moderator
I haven't had anything from Subway in years...when I was in college we had one of the first subway stores on our campus...it was good back then

macread

Well Known Member
Boycott all of that shitty fast food I would rather eat grass. If I want to put something unhealthy in my mouth I will stick to the good old alcohol at least tastes better and makes me feel good.

lurker222

Let's Go brandon
Never been in a Subway. I had to search for it to see what it exactly is.
I prefer the traditional small Greek/Turkish-owned snack bars in this case.
I had a chicken bacon ranch foot long on iltalian and herbs. With oil and mayo and all the fixings. Oh it was toasted too. Wasn't bad they fill you up. All American meal

Reactions: McM
Back