Crime Bronx: Woman dragged, robbed and raped (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

MajinDjinn

"The screams of the damned are my symphony"
Like a cat in the night... Pounce!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511-023712-191.png
    Screenshot_20240511-023712-191.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 3

GoreTex1961

Fresh Meat
Can you provide a link to the video?
Sorry I went scrolling to find it and I couldn't. It was a video of a whole bunch of people running around with the police backed up against a building keeping the mob from attacking what seemed like a youngish black male in a cream colored parka. Someone in the mob was screaming "don't let him go" I didn't think it was connected to this belt around the neck rape video. Until another commenter on here said it. The caption was something about an attack/ subway? multiple? Anyways... I had paid particular attention because it was a chaotic scene and it was hard to figure out who the perp was. If it pops up again I will post it.

Can you provide a link to the video?
This is the story and video...It's not the same guy... Raging Harlem mob surrounds suspect in attack on 11-year-old, woman – as NYPD cops protect him

There's video of cops protecting the dude from civilians who were trying to whoop his ass. He's been arrested.
It's not the same guy or incident... I saw the video you are talking about and posted a link to a news item about it. It's just another horrible person doing terrible things in NY. Raging Harlem mob surrounds suspect in attack on 11-year-old, woman – as NYPD cops protect him

Last edited:
Back