Bullied ~ 15 Yr Old Commits Suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WonderingMind

Just another human being
You had a child since your post? He/she can't be very old if that's the case. When your child gets a little older I guarantee there will be times you will need a break. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying it's okay to sit them in front of the television or video games all day but having some time to yourself is healthy and will make you a better parent in the long run.
I did, actually. Little boy. Well maybe you're right, maybe not. I know I'm a durable, patient guy and usually of the sort that keeps a level head when things get hard to handle and I'm confident that's going to stick with me for a very long time. And even if I will someday need some sort of a break, I'll keep your advice in mind. ;)
After all, there are lots of other much better places to pawn kids off to, instead of some dumbass flickerbox.

You take care!

I'm 21

I was born in 91, and have had a computer in the house since around 97, so I had plenty of exposure to the internet. I knew girls who had their pictures leaked, and it was their choice to send the picture. They were warned numerous times not to send themselves to others. They were too stupid to listen, so they deserve it.

As for when she was made a target, that was a result of her own choice. She slept with someone's boyfriend, that's definitely worth an ass kicking(now the boyfriend deserved to be ditched and slapped around a bit,too). She knew it was wrong, but she was selfish. It's not like she was timid, strange, of had some form of disability that singled her out. She made her choices, and this was the result.

At 15 you are smart enough to know the difference between right and wrong. I won't feel empathy for that. Now if she was minding her own business and someone bashed her face in, then I'd understand(then she'd be a true victim). I'm willing to bet if you saw a 15 year old boy hit a female, you'd take him down like a man. So the age argument is a bit off imo.
LOL

Back