Bullied ~ 15 Yr Old Commits Suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
So uh... I thought Anonymous was responsible for this. And now they are trying to avenge her? Since when does Anonymous give a flying shit about someone who they would have considered a "camwhore"? Since when is Anonymous a vigilante group for good? When I used to be Anonymous they were just a bunch of heartless jerkoffs who did nothing more than raid Habbo Hotel, hack facebook pages, and set up Denial of Service attacks on pages they decided on a whim they did not like. Things must have changed since I left.
yay, another fledgling who doesn't understand what anonymous is comprised of.

WonderingMind

Just another human being

I've always been interested in them, to be honest and, as far as I can tell, the original idea of "Anonymous" is far off, of just being a bunch of hacking assholes, that want to stir shit up on the internet. (Yes, I know, I replied to myself. Just wanted to bring the video up the current page)

D.N.R.

Medication time
I've always been interested in them, to be honest and, as far as I can tell, the original idea of "Anonymous" is far off, of just being a bunch of hacking assholes, that want to stir shit up on the internet. (Yes, I know, I replied to myself. Just wanted to bring the video up the current page)
That was creepy. I haven't heard of them before.

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
^agreed watching that video scared me
00025.gif

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Yes but Anonymouse is not even that. It's not even a group of skiddies.

WonderingMind

Just another human being
Yes but Anonymouse is not even that. It's not even a group of skiddies.
I know. It's not a group, it's not an organization and it has no "hirarchy" or some shit like that. It's nothing, but an idea, carried out by followers of wich. It's also very impressive what they pulled off in the past. Like freeing one of their own from the Zetas, just by threatening them with releasing the most intimate data about the entire organization. They are powerful.
BUT this thread is not about them.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
I know. It's not a group, it's not an organization and it has no "hirarchy" or some shit like that. It's nothing, but an idea, carried out by followers of wich. It's also very impressive what they pulled off in the past. Like freeing one of their own from the Zetas, just by threatening them with releasing the most intimate data about the entire organization. They are powerful.
BUT this thread is not about them.
No. They ain't powerful, they're not an idea and they've no followers. It's just an umbrella term for massive separate 'groups' of internet users/basement dwellers who have nothing useful to do with their lives but spam the net with empty threats and "rebel" styled "propaganda" ripped off from the movie V for Vendetta. only 0.01% of all anonymous are 'hackers on steroids' and do most of those 'impressive displays of power' we see every year (which is nothing more than gimmick most of the time). The real hackers/skiddies only masquerade themselves amidst that crowd of 13 year olds and frustrated adults. Maybe they're the only ones who really are 'anonymous'.
Anonymouse isn't 2chan, 4chan, ebumsworld, 9gag or what's known by the cancer as 'deepweb'.

WonderingMind

Just another human being
No. They ain't powerful, they're not an idea and they've no followers. It's just an umbrella term for a massive 'group' of internet users/basement dwellers who have nothing useful to do with their lives but spam the net with empty threats and "rebel" styled "propaganda" ripped off from the movie V for Vendetta. only 0.01% of all anonymous are 'hackers on steroids' and do most of those 'impressive displays of power' we see every year (which is nothing more than gimmick most of the time). The real hackers/skiddies only masquerade themselves amidst that crowd of 13 year olds and frustrated adults. Maybe they're the only ones who really are 'anonymous'.
Anonymouse isn't 2chan, 4chan, ebumsworld, 9gag or what's known by the cancer as 'deepweb'.
Their style and public face is not ripped off, it's inspired by the movie, yes. The rest of your statement is, as always, complete bullshit, but, again I'm not arguing this here and especially not with you, for very obvious reasons, I hope.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Their style and public face is not ripped off, it's inspired by the movie, yes. The rest of your statement is, as always, complete bullshit, but, again I'm not arguing this here and especially not with you, for very obvious reasons, I hope.
You're like every other moron out there who believes in anonymous so that's pretty obvious as well. It's like believing in a book by just looking at its cover.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
I must be getting old. Since when is anonymous a recognized, structured group? When the hell did they start capitalizing it? As I recall, the point of anonymous was just that - it was anonymous. No one went 'round claiming to be part of a group, there was no white knighting for failed camwhores or activism of any sort. It was a means for people to act like the monsters that we all truly are under the surface. The same fuckstick that hacked your myspace or facebook page and flooded it with gore and scat pics could very well be the teller at the bank that you handed your paycheck to the very same day. It was an outlet. Anonymous was a collective of random fuckheads who every now and then would get an idea, run with it, doxx someone or DDoS a site, call gamestop asking for Battletoads, then go back to fapping to futa and guro until the next stupid idea came along. What is this "hacktivist" bullshit?

Ora

Well Known Member
I must be getting old. Since when is anonymous a recognized, structured group? When the hell did they start capitalizing it? As I recall, the point of anonymous was just that - it was anonymous. No one went 'round claiming to be part of a group, there was no white knighting for failed camwhores or activism of any sort. It was a means for people to act like the monsters that we all truly are under the surface. The same fuckstick that hacked your myspace or facebook page and flooded it with gore and scat pics could very well be the teller at the bank that you handed your paycheck to the very same day. It was an outlet. Anonymous was a collective of random fuckheads who every now and then would get an idea, run with it, doxx someone or DDoS a site, call gamestop asking for Battletoads, then go back to fapping to futa and guro until the next stupid idea came along. What is this "hacktivist" bullshit?
My thoughts exactly. Thank you for succeeding in articulating my thoughts when I failed to do so.

WonderingMind

Just another human being
You're like every other moron out there who believes in anonymous so that's pretty obvious as well. It's like believing in a book by just looking at its cover.
I'm not a moron, who just believes in them, in any way. You saying that, is just your random last swing in an ending argument. *bored applause*
I completely agree with what SAF says, they are, in fact, nothing but hackers and some pretty talented ones as well (Not saying ALL of them, but SOME). But there's one thing, you can't deny and that's that they have power. To most people out there, the "hacker" is still mystified by the media. That, accompanied with their public persona, the Guy Fawkes mask and the creepy announcements that are scattered randomly around the internet, shroud them in a kind of mystery that even moved the Zetas to releasing a guy, that pretty much already had a death sentence over his head. That is power, my friend, and you can't deny it. The way, the media regards them as "Hacktivists" and that they help them to get worldwide attention, creating that scary image of the all-knowing hacker, that can have access to any kind of data, he pleases, for people, who just don't know better ... and their numbers outwheigh the other group by far. That is power.
And my say in this pointless argument is now over. Go ahead and call me a moron again.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
I'm not a moron, who just believes in them, in any way. You saying that, is just your random last swing in an ending argument. *bored applause*
I completely agree with what SAF says, they are, in fact, nothing but hackers and some pretty talented ones as well (Not saying ALL of them, but SOME). But there's one thing, you can't deny and that's that they have power. To most people out there, the "hacker" is still mystified by the media. That, accompanied with their public persona, the Guy Fawkes mask and the creepy announcements that are scattered randomly around the internet, shroud them in a kind of mystery that even moved the Zetas to releasing a guy, that pretty much already had a death sentence over his head. That is power, my friend, and you can't deny it. The way, the media regards them as "Hacktivists" and that they help them to get worldwide attention, creating that scary image of the all-knowing hacker, that can have access to any kind of data, he pleases, for people, who just don't know better ... and their numbers outwheigh the other group by far. That is power.
And my say in this pointless argument is now over. Go ahead and call me a moron again.
Like I said, 0.01% of them are hackers, the rest of them are fanboys. Moron.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Derpy Sob Story Time:

I was bullied HARD throughout my childhood. Elementary school? Bullied. Middle school? Bullied. High school? BULLIED.

I would be spit on. People threw rocks at me. People pushed me around, talked down to me, started rumors about me. I got locked inside a locker and then got accused of trying to skip class, the proctor didn't believe me when I said someone had locked me in there. I even legit got trash canned one day. I don't even know WHY I was bullied... I was just that weird girl that everyone bullied, and it was just so familiar to bully me that I guess no one found a reason to stop.

When I was 13-15 the latest rumors was that I was a huge dirty slut. In reality? I'd never even been kissed. Girls said nasty things about me. Guys stayed away from me cause they thought I was dirty. BRING ON MYSPACE. I meet a cute guy my age who goes to high school the next town over. I develop a crush on him, we hang out a few times. He tells me he wants me to be his girlfriend. I'm OVER THE FUCKING MOON that after all the shit I went through, that a guy finally likes me, and since he goes to a different school he won't know about all the stigma that's on me at my school.

He invites me to a party. I drink alcohol for the first time in my life, and was unprepared for how drunk it would make me. He rapes me. I was 15.

The next day my myspace has comments from him saying "It's over, you were too easy to fuck" "eww, your boobs are so nasty" "LOOSE PUSSY BITCH". People saw it. I was given a very hard time from then on. People driving by my house shouting threats at me, girls I didn't even know calling the house and threatening to kill me, people throwing bricks through my window. I was in tears on a daily basis.

I finally snapped on a girl in spanish class. I remember she was voted "Best Personality" in the annual awards, and I wondered HOW THE FUCK that happened because she was the cruelest, meanest bitch I ever knew. I had enough of her shit and throttled her right in the middle of class... the teacher sent her out of the room, and I didn't get in trouble. I think the teacher knew I always had a hard time.

I deleted myspace. My dad finally consented to let me switch to a new school. I changed my phone number, and considered restraining orders against the people who came out to my house. My dad threatening them with a gun was enough to stop them. But eing in a new school where no one knew me, I was able to make friends VERY fast. Nobody had any bad preconceived notions about me, they just liked me for me.

So, long story short, I feel bad for the fact that she was bullied, but I have no sympathy for her actions in response to the bullying. I went through the same shit at the same age, and simply developed a thick skin because of it. It would've been fucking stupid had I just thrown it all away instead of being strong and getting past it.

and btw - bullies can go to fucking hell. I still have fantasies about bashing some of their faces in with a hammer. ohhhh if only they knew how fucked in the head the girl they bullied is...

D.N.R.

Medication time
Damn KaylaPaigeX sorry to hear that happened. I also had a hellava time with bullies as well. When I went into foster care at 11 it started coz I had to move around so much and was constantly having to go to new schools. When I was 13 I moved back to Illinois to live with my grandparents. Some really fucked up shit happened with my 8th grade teacher and he ended up going to prison over it. Well even though the news reports couldn't use my name since I was a minor everyone figured out I was the student involved. It got really bad quick, even other teachers and the school counselor were involved in the bullying. It got so bad that my grandparents who owned a tavern couldn't handle the shit they were given
too so I had to go back to Arkansas to be in foster care again.
The bullying started again coz most of the time I would be the only little white girl in the group homes. Then I moved into a foster home that I actually liked and my bitch foster sister found out what had happened and told everyone at my new school. I had to move again over that. I use to get my ass beat constantly until I was 15 and finally had enough and put some Nair hair remover in a big black girls shampoo bottle. From that moment on I fought back. I was still moving around a lot so I just kept fighting until they finally backed off. Yes I was fucking miserable but no way was I going to play victim and drink bleach. It toughened me up and I realized that I was stronger than any of the dumb bitches who were trying to act tough by bullying me. I hate that this girl wasn't strong enough to survive the shit she was going through but if she would have just held on it would have eventually gotten better.

Back