fights Bully Chases Teen Into House (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
You can't shoot your bully at school without being labeled a psychopath, but if your bully chases you into your home uninvited you can kill him and become a hero for defending yourself while the bully will be labeled the psychopath. Funny how location and timing changes so much.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
If some kid almost chased me to my house ( I wouldn't cuz he would know my address then) I would have stabbed him up, I guess it's smart on his part because he won't get any murder charges or go through court to get acquitted, but you can't count on getting saved by the bell every time since he will have to see him at school and during normal activities as well.

After watching the video again, the dad did the wrong thing he chased him with an object in his right hand ( maybe a knife based on the shape) and reached around his left pocket with his left hand when confronted, should have called the police and had a handgun pointed at his chest.

Last edited:

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
He needed to leave with a bloodied face at the very least, then he can go home and return with his angry dad.. and his angry dad gets shot and killed by the kid he was bullying..

Vwj

NewbieX
If some kid almost chased me to my house ( I wouldn't cuz he would know my address then) I would have stabbed him up, I guess it's smart on his part because he won't get any murder charges or go through court to get acquitted, but you can't count on getting saved by the bell every time since he will have to see him at school and during normal activities as well.

After watching the video again, the dad did the wrong thing he chased him with an object in his right hand ( maybe a knife based on the shape) and reached around his left pocket with his left hand when confronted, should have called the police and had a handgun pointed at his chest.
Maybe learn the story before posting stuff
He’s not the dad
He’s told the neighbours if they feel unsafe then his door is always open and he will protect any kid that comes in fear into his house
That’s exactly what he did
This video is like 5 years old and there’s a follow up video explaining all of this

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Maybe learn the story before posting stuff
He’s not the dad
He’s told the neighbours if they feel unsafe then his door is always open and he will protect any kid that comes in fear into his house
That’s exactly what he did
This video is like 5 years old and there’s a follow up video explaining all of this
Sorry I didn't know that, could you link the explanation

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
That neighbour is a Chad for protecting that kid, if that was me id have probably slapped him atound a bit for good measure. Maybe thatd be a stupid move on my part though.

Back