animals Butcher Got Fucked Up And Killed By Cow During Sacrifice Attempt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

:lulz:

A butcher was killed in a collision with a cow in Gulistan-e-Jauhar area of Karachi.

CCTV and mobile video of the incident that took place in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block One also came to light.

During the sacrifice, the cow first hit the butcher, the butcher got entangled in the cow's rope and the cow dragged him away. Other people present there also failed to stop the cow and rescue the butcher.

Police said that they are aware of the incident and the body of the deceased has been handed over to his heirs.
View attachment 601389
Who just randomly kills a cow outside the house anyway

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
He must've donked his head on something because he didn't go very far to be DEAD!

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
I always root for the underdogs View attachment 601395
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH !!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! VERY VERY CUTE !! WOOOFY WOOF WOOF !!
279935_1306225264_medium.jpg

SOMEBODY SAY BUTCHER ? HAVE WE GOT A BUTCHER FOR YOUR BUTCHER ! RECEMENDED BY THE COW, CAUSE THE COW DON'T TAKE NO SHIT MUDAFUCA !

Last edited:

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Cow 1 Human 0, I thought cows were sacred in that part of the world. That's probably why he got an ass-kicking.

Here is some trippy shit for a Wednesday found it in my memes folder lol.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

A butcher was killed in a collision with a cow in Gulistan-e-Jauhar area of Karachi.

CCTV and mobile video of the incident that took place in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block One also came to light.

During the sacrifice, the cow first hit the butcher, the butcher got entangled in the cow's rope and the cow dragged him away. Other people present there also failed to stop the cow and rescue the butcher.

Police said that they are aware of the incident and the body of the deceased has been handed over to his heirs.
View attachment 601389
Not even smart enough to tie the bastard to a pole. Did they really think they were gna man handle a 1000lb animal?

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
de cow had othr plans but de scarifice went ahead
bet the villagers re mad as dey cant cook the dead idiot unike de cow

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 601389
Lol

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 601389
That's too Fkn Cool Peeps! Nobody's going to tell Me that the Fkn Cow didn't know WTF was up! And I hv Respect for "Any and All" that fight for their Life! Way to go "Moo Moo" Your my Hero!!!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

Back