fights Can't Even Be Civilized On A Cruise Ship (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

After the fight, cruise director gets on the ship intercom. "Hi, this is [insert name here] your cruise director. I just want to remind everyone on board that we do not permit violence on board the ship. But...we would like to "reward" the winners. Whoever was involved will be winning a "free pair of bracelets" each and a "free night at a hotel" when we get back port, so make sure you find a member of the staff at the information desk and let us know so you can claim your prizes. See ya!"

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I will not spend a minute on one of these giant floating petri dishes even if somebody PAID me to. Videos like this only offer more incentives to NOT go to these places. Give me a tent or cabin, a crackling fire and snowy wilderness with wind howling through the trees at night, some whiskey and a few cigars and that is enough for me.

macread

Well Known Member
I will not spend a minute on one of these giant floating petri dishes even if somebody PAID me to. Videos like this only offer more incentives to NOT go to these places. Give me a tent or cabin, a crackling fire and snowy wilderness with wind howling through the trees at night, some whiskey and a few cigars and that is enough for me.
I agree, my wife is going on one at the end of next year and she tried her hardest to get me to sign up. Nope sitting on a ship for 2 weeks doesn't appeal to me even if you do get off now and again, her pal is going with her.

Back