fights Can't Even Be Civilized On A Cruise Ship (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Wow! Id never go on those ghetto ass shits! Jeez. I hear the disney cruises are way better and have adult only sections on there. Thatd be my best bet . I hear its a lil more expensive but way worth it instead of smelly ass niggas on those slave ships! Lol

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
WHERE EVER THERE ARE MONKEYS ...........THERE'S MONKEY BUSINESS............................
6fe59ac4b3a85c2674e9c104e093dc1f.jpg

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I agree, my wife is going on one at the end of next year and she tried her hardest to get me to sign up. Nope sitting on a ship for 2 weeks doesn't appeal to me even if you do get off now and again, her pal is going with her.
I love cruises. If you go on a cruise line that isn't trash they are actually a lot of fun. Carnival is trash. If your wife is going on Carnival I pity her, if its a more upscale line, I'm jelly. I am going to Greenland next year on Royal Caribbean. Can't wait.

macread

Forum Veteran
I love cruises. If you go on a cruise line that isn't trash they are actually a lot of fun. Carnival is trash. If your wife is going on Carnival I pity her, if its a more upscale line, I'm jelly. I am going to Greenland next year on Royal Caribbean. Can't wait.
She is going on a brand new ship The Arvia, flying from Scotland to Barbados for a 2 week Caribbean cruise.

Back