accident Check before you change lanes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Zero fucks given as occupants exited from the vehicle, they couldn't give a monkeys that there is a serious casually lying on the road who they have just knocked down and probably killed.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Zero fucks given as occupants exited from the vehicle, they couldn't give a monkeys that there is a serious casually lying on the road who they have just knocked down and probably killed.
It certainly wasn't their fault. I don't blame them for not giving a fuck. The scooter rider was a fucking idiot.

I don't know how I missed it the first time. The car is passing when the rider pulls in front of him.

The rider does look back. But as he turns his head back, the car moves into the opposite lane in unison.

Last edited:

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
It was climate change
IMG_20230913_164414.jpg

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
next person to die from that vid is the idiot riding around with a fucking tarp on their bike, i can see it now when s/he is speeding down a highway and that shit gets entangled in the wheels.

1694645577928.png

mrln

silent ghost
car is at fault. going too fast for road conditions and its always the person who is in the back of the vehicles fault. (at least in the u.s. about 99% of the time. because thats road rules)

Back