War Chemical weapons now in ukraine? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
yea those ukranians don't have a nice history, they slaughtered thousands of regular poles in the 40's but all that is pretty much swept under the rug per se, nobody in the west knows/talks about it and i'm actually surprised the poles are helping the ukranians so much currently given the past...

The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: rzeź wołyńska, lit. 'Volhynian slaughter'; Ukrainian: Волинська трагедія, romanized: Volynska trahediia, lit. 'Volyn tragedy'), were carried out in German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, or the UPA, with the support of parts of the local Ukrainian population against the Polish minority in Volhynia, Eastern Galicia, parts of Polesia and Lublin region from 1943 to 1945.[7] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943. Most of the victims were women and children.[8] Many of the Polish victims regardless of age or gender were tortured before being killed; some of the methods included rape, dismemberment or immolation, among others.[5] The UPA's actions resulted in between 50,000[1] and 100,000 deaths.[3][4][9]

The ethnic cleansing was an Ukrainian attempt to prevent the post-war Polish state from asserting its sovereignty over Ukrainian-majority areas that had been part of the prewar Polish state.[10][11][5] The massacres led to a conflict between Polish resistance and Ukrainian insurgency in the German-occupied territories, with the Polish Home Army in Volhynia[12] responding to the Ukrainian attacks, on a much smaller scale.

here's a polish movie about the incident, its called HATRED...

and here its imdb rating...

Most of those European countries have been fucking each other up since adam was a boy, the borders changed depending on how big your army was & who was in charge, no one was innocent when you look back in time.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

luluo

Lurker
❤yes get them into fight that is an good option now drop them .. and the fight will be over😂 fuck ukrain👍

D.O.A.

We are Kings
These are not chemical weapons!
they are aerial dropped bombs that fit on drones
100 billion in donations later and these Ukranian cocksuckers post nothing but drone videos.

What a waste of fucking money. I hope the entire country burns to the ground.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
100 billion in donations later and these Ukranian cocksuckers post nothing but drone videos.
Yep.. what's with vids of fighting Leopards? Or at least Gepards or Howitzer 2000.. that's all I'm waiting for.
But I bet they still aren't delivered yet by this useless government. Or the ammo is missing.

Back