Warning:Children Child In Basket On Escalator (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
More concerned with the two dudes standing side by side on the escalator. Gay.
If gay people concern you, then you are probably gay yourself. Concern yourself with your own demographic, and leave the rest to figure their shit out.

As for that child - if they are related to the fool that put them in the basket, brain-damage is clearly a hereditary thing.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
1000000064.jpg

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I’m wondering what the song is about and if it goes with the vid, I’m sure we’re missing part of it, anyone know ?

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
That looks like the daddy and if I was the momma I would never let him take Jr to the park or the mall ever again after I slapped the shit out of him. What kind of fool is that to put their own child in a basket on a moving industrial machine that takes people up and down ? He’s lucky the child didn’t get any appendages stuck in the corners or fingers caught. What a joke! Father of the year nomination right there.

kanekisama

Rookie
If gay people concern you, then you are probably gay yourself. Concern yourself with your own demographic, and leave the rest to figure their shit out.

As for that child - if they are related to the fool that put them in the basket, brain-damage is clearly a hereditary thing.
if you get offended by calling out gay people , you are in the wrong place faggot.

Chinks - finding new ways to murder their kids.
That's probably you , and now you are a grown up who like to suck cock and pretend to be white.

Back