bizarre That escalated quickly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A passenger died when he fell down an escalator at the central station of the Recife Metro, in the São José district, in the city center. The victim was identified as Manoel Francisco dos Santos Filho, a 75-year-old pensioner who lived in the Vila Rica neighborhood of Jaboatão dos Guararapes, in the Metropolitan Region.
According to witnesses, the fall occurred at around 4pm on the central platform of Recife Station, where passengers from the South and Center lines disembark.
CBTU, which manages the subway, said that a trolley of products jammed the escalator, "causing a commotion and the fall of a user, who died".
The Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu) was called and confirmed the user's death. The Military and Federal Railway police also sent teams to the scene, cordoning off the area where the body was found.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
You can't go anywhere nowadays without these rascally septuagenarians making a big stupid scene for social media clout. Jesus, grow up will you!

BleedThrough

Hi I'm BleedThrough. I'll be your nurse today
Reminds me of that one game on The Price Is Right where the little dude goes over thr edge if you over price things lmao

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Reminds me of that one game on The Price Is Right where the little dude goes over thr edge if you over price things lmao
Thanks for the Cliffhanger alpine, yodeling, polka song earworm! That ought to last about a week. :lulz:

Thanks for the Cliffhanger alpine, yodeling, polka song earworm! That ought to last about a week. :lulz:

Play that during the original! It really works! :lulz:

Attachments

• 1706582514618.jpeg
    1706582514618.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
A passenger died when he fell down an escalator at the central station of the Recife Metro, in the São José district, in the city center. The victim was identified as Manoel Francisco dos Santos Filho, a 75-year-old pensioner who lived in the Vila Rica neighborhood of Jaboatão dos Guararapes, in the Metropolitan Region.
According to witnesses, the fall occurred at around 4pm on the central platform of Recife Station, where passengers from the South and Center lines disembark.
CBTU, which manages the subway, said that a trolley of products jammed the escalator, "causing a commotion and the fall of a user, who died".
The Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu) was called and confirmed the user's death. The Military and Federal Railway police also sent teams to the scene, cordoning off the area where the body was found.
View attachment 742561
Looked like to me he climbed off of the escalator. His fault!

Back