bizarre Child Psychology (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
This is what happens when morons have children. The effect they think they are observing is not the one the child is reacting to :lulz:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
WOW... I honestly DON'T KNOW.how I'd react to this if was my child.. I think he would PROBABLY have gotten a slap himself and arrested. If he was younger I'd have kicked the living daylights outta him. Horrid, EVIL.priest.

As for the babies being made to cry. Just shows that if you fuss over them too.much if they fall or slightly hurt themselves then THIS is what happens. If you talk to a child whej they fall and say, You're alright then they tend to not be a cry baby. (LIKE MY NIECE) Gosh that kid used to cry over anything as her mother use to MollyCoddle her constantly.. uuuuuggggghhhh.
Not saying don't fuss them. But if they don't hurt themselves then don't. Teach them to be tough. Ffs.. 🤔😂🤣

Theseus

King Of Athens
WOW... I honestly DON'T KNOW.how I'd react to this if was my child.. I think he would PROBABLY have gotten a slap himself and arrested. If he was younger I'd have kicked the living daylights outta him. Horrid, EVIL.priest.

As for the babies being made to cry. Just shows that if you fuss over them too.much if they fall or slightly hurt themselves then THIS is what happens. If you talk to a child whej they fall and say, You're alright then they tend to not be a cry baby. (LIKE MY NIECE) Gosh that kid used to cry over anything as her mother use to MollyCoddle her constantly.. uuuuuggggghhhh.
Not saying don't fuss them. But if they don't hurt themselves then don't. Teach them to be tough. Ffs.. 🤔😂🤣
I’d give him one sturdy kick to the hip it would be game over 🤣

Back