accident *Child Warning* ~Carousel Collapse In Russia's Orenburg Leaving 20 People Injured~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death đź–¤
Super Moderator

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I dunno. I kind of think that is the real fun and ultimate thrill of old amusement parks; you might die or receive horrible bodily harm.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
My fear on these things is if the chain snaps and the chair goes flying outward. I think I'd rather this happen though at least you fall to the ground and don't get thrown into the wilderness like a slingshot.

jonron

Lurker
Russian built.. you know it's crap. Just look at thier tanks.
yeah. They're dominating in Ukraine and rendering NATOs military capabilities for the next 20 years because *checks notes* their tanks are bad? 300,000 Dead Ukrainian soldiers would argue against the Russian military being "crap"

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Russian built.. you know it's crap. Just look at thier tanks.
Russia have always had very successful tank designs since even way back in World War 2. The Russians aren't idiots. This ride was never manufactured in Russia. It is most likely German made by the Zierer company that have them all over the world - the problem isn't the manufacturer, it's lack of maintenance.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Russia have always had very successful tank designs since even way back in World War 2. The Russians aren't idiots. This ride was never manufactured in Russia. It is most likely German made by the Zierer company that have them all over the world - the problem isn't the manufacturer, it's lack of maintenance.
I stand corrected.. issue is their maintenance schedule. That is shit.. just like all those Russians fighting in Ukraine. Pieces of shit.. đź«Ł
Russia is latin for "shit"

yeah. They're dominating in Ukraine and rendering NATOs military capabilities for the next 20 years because *checks notes* their tanks are bad? 300,000 Dead Ukrainian soldiers would argue against the Russian military being "crap"
Not sure where you get 300,000 but either way.. easy to have large death toll when your targeting civilians... face it, Russian equals garbage whether equipment or individual.
Fuck them all...

Last edited:

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
Back