Warning:Children *Child Warning* Little Girl Still Alive after beeing Crushed by a Truck (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Normally I‘m a joker, but this made me think. I’m a doctor with loads of palliative care experience. I hated the idea of people taking their last breath alone (if it was an option to have someone present with you). I can’t count the number of people I’ve held the hand of while they took their last breath. It’s morbid for some, but I believe comforting someone dying is one of the greatest gifts you can give. You can’t go back and try to do a better job ‘Next time’ as their isn’t one (at least for that life depending on your beliefs lol). It be can be fucking hard, such as a time I was caring for a lady in her early 50‘s with kids aged 12 and 10 who’s femoral artery was invaded by a nasty vaginal cancer (with a large necrotic hole in her skin over groin) and she was bleeding to death due to a very large and sudden haemorrhage. Her husband held one hand and I the other. She looked at me and asked “am I dying now” and I had to tell her and her husband she was while looking at pictures drawn by her kids saying “we love you mummy”. Hard as that was, she was comforted into death (albeit by two crying men!). So the fucking pussies in this video have no excuse and should have given that girl some human connection and comfort.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Normally I‘m a joker, but this made me think. I’m a doctor with loads of palliative care experience. I hated the idea of people taking their last breath alone (if it was an option to have someone present with you). I can’t count the number of people I’ve held the hand of while they took their last breath. It’s morbid for some, but I believe comforting someone dying is one of the greatest gifts you can give. You can’t go back and try to do a better job ‘Next time’ as their isn’t one (at least for that life depending on your beliefs lol). It be can be fucking hard, such as a time I was caring for a lady in her early 50‘s with kids aged 12 and 10 who’s femoral artery was invaded by a nasty vaginal cancer (with a large necrotic hole in her skin over groin) and she was bleeding to death due to a very large and sudden haemorrhage. Her husband held one hand and I the other. She looked at me and asked “am I dying now” and I had to tell her and her husband she was while looking at pictures drawn by her kids saying “we love you mummy”. Hard as that was, she was comforted into death (albeit by two crying men!). So the fucking pussies in this video have no excuse and should have given that girl some human connection and comfort.
U need to step up as the new GG Dr dude, out other guy quit...the cunt.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
U need to step up as the new GG Dr dude, out other guy quit...the cunt.
The other GG Dr.:
630A6806-E0EF-4161-B562-EEADAA934E38.jpeg

Back