bizarre *Child Warning* Woman gives birth in front of maternity hospital (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😟🤔🤔🤔
Possibly she was in shock.
Possibly she was raped .
Possibly she does have mental health issues.
Possibly her life, raped (?) was just to much to soon, to know how to act or what to do. In that moment of her life.

Just said a prayer for the little one. And mother.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
angry af.jpg

Stupi1

NewbieX
View attachment 565619

A woman went into labor and gave birth to a girl in front of the Bárbara Heliodora Maternity Hospital, in Rio Branco, Brazil, this Tuesday, on 25 January. A video circulating on social media shows the baby on the sidewalk floor crying as the woman stands to the side.

A resident who was passing by witnessed the scene and said he even asked for help at the hospital, but reception staff refused.

The man, who preferred not to be identified, said that the woman possibly lives on the streets, and that she even tried to attend the maternity ward, but failed. She then went down the stairs of the health unit and, next to the parked one, the baby was born.

“The woman had a baby at the door of the maternity hospital. I went there, called the guys at the reception and nobody wanted to help. I believe she is homeless, I have not seen her with anyone. A woman came, she ran, took a towel from the bag and took the baby and I took the wheelchair and took her. I got up there and they didn't want to see her because there had to be someone in charge, but I left her there. She has to be attended to, she is a human being,” said the resident.

Maternity gets the facts

The general manager of Maternity, Laura Pontes, reported that the baby is doing well and is being monitored by a pediatrician. The mother, on the other hand, must be accompanied by a psychiatrist.

“When the patient was admitted to the maternity ward, she was already welcomed, the baby is doing well, healthy and the pediatrician is already following up. Regarding the mother, we are requesting psychiatric follow-up, she has a disorganized speech, does not accept that she was pregnant and does not want to see the baby. So, we had to be careful to ask for a psychiatrist”, said the manager.

According to Laura, the woman is receiving social and psychological care.

“She doesn't know where she lives, she says she has no family. We are having this difficulty finding family members so we can continue. We have already contacted the Guardianship Council and the Public Prosecutor's Office to provide the necessary care for the mother and baby.”

Regarding the information from popular people that maternity employees would have denied care for the woman, the manager said that everything is being investigated.

“We are investigating how this birth took place in front of the maternity hospital. I'm even here at the front talking to people. What happened was that she had the baby in front of the maternity hospital. What I'm investigating is precisely to find out who addressed this distress call here inside the unit. I am investigating this situation, and if there was a negative, we will take the appropriate measures”, he concluded.
SHE'S JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING LIKE THE APE SHE IS

_lypy085

NewbieX
View attachment 565619

A woman went into labor and gave birth to a girl in front of the Bárbara Heliodora Maternity Hospital, in Rio Branco, Brazil, this Tuesday, on 25 January. A video circulating on social media shows the baby on the sidewalk floor crying as the woman stands to the side.

A resident who was passing by witnessed the scene and said he even asked for help at the hospital, but reception staff refused.

The man, who preferred not to be identified, said that the woman possibly lives on the streets, and that she even tried to attend the maternity ward, but failed. She then went down the stairs of the health unit and, next to the parked one, the baby was born.

“A mulher teve um bebê na porta da maternidade. Fui lá, chamei os caras da recepção e ninguém quis ajudar. Eu acredito que ela é sem-teto, eu não a vi com ninguém. Veio uma mulher, ela correu, tirou uma toalha da bolsa e pegou o bebê e eu peguei a cadeira de rodas e levei ela. Eu subi lá e eles não queriam vê-la porque tinha que ter alguém no comando, mas eu deixei ela lá. Ela tem que ser atendida, ela é um ser humano”, disse o morador.

A maternidade recebe os fatos

A gerente geral da Maternidade, Laura Pontes, informou que o bebê passa bem e está sendo acompanhado por um pediatra. A mãe, por outro lado, deve ser acompanhada por um psiquiatra.

“Quando a paciente deu entrada na maternidade, ela já foi acolhida, o bebê está bem, saudável e o pediatra já está acompanhando. Em relação à mãe, estamos solicitando acompanhamento psiquiátrico, ela está com a fala desorganizada, não aceita que estava grávida e não quer ver o bebê. Então, tivemos que ter o cuidado de pedir um psiquiatra”, disse o gerente.

Segundo Laura, a mulher está recebendo atendimento social e psicológico.

“Ela não sabe onde mora, diz que não tem família. Estamos com essa dificuldade de encontrar familiares para podermos continuar. Já entramos em contato com o Conselho Tutelar e o Ministério Público para prestar os cuidados necessários à mãe e ao bebê.”

Sobre as informações dos populares de que os funcionários da maternidade teriam negado o atendimento à mulher, o gerente disse que tudo está sendo investigado.

“Estamos investigando como esse parto aconteceu em frente à maternidade. Estou até aqui na frente conversando com as pessoas. O que aconteceu foi que ela teve o bebê na frente da maternidade. O que estou investigando é justamente descobrir quem atendeu esse pedido de socorro aqui dentro da unidade. Estou investigando essa situação, e se houver uma negativa, tomaremos as medidas cabíveis”, concluiu.
estathis was in my city lol, it was very strange for this to happen

HB2033

Fresh Meat
Shit like this just makes me wanna kill myself how humans can be such scum is beyond me. Like everyone here has said pick that fucking baby up Jesus. Their an entirely different breed over there I swear

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
So someone is filming this, not getting a jacket or shirt to pick up the baby? She’s off her rocker but the filmer is also in the wrong,

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
So we were repeatedly refused help from hospital 🏥 so we thought 💭 it would be best to take to a street corner and let it wail on the dirty ground? There’s high hopes for this poor baby…🤦🏼‍♀️

Back